Post a Story

The temples of shattered dreamscapes: Lullaby of water and wind. (LOG)

ruin
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 4.50 out of 5)
Loading...

The temples of shattered dreamscapes:
Lullaby of water and wind (LOG)

Players:

Jemini Jidrich/Hasira Edvardas
Lunra Slicion
Majin Cain
Lily Ann Black
Randall Wayne
Elesis Sieghart

(Thank you all for participating! Having an event this large based on dungeoneering was a new challenge, that led to new discoveries!)

 

 

Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]

 
12/15 09:00PM
?????????The event “The temples of shattered dreamscapes: Lullaby of water and wind” begins now. More information:

The temples of shattered dreamscapes: Lullaby of water and wind.

/?????????

 
A light snowstorm was taking place in a small village at the most northern part of the northern continent. The same landmass housing the city of Consequence. Sounds of crates being moved, and boats being cut free from ice in order not to damage the wood were heard. Interrupted time to time by a sickly coughing of a woman, child or a man. Edgar’s white shirt moved, he had been staying there for a while, as he had done for the last couple days. Grown used to the cold, and still hoping that someone would respond to his attempts to let the world know about his village’s demise. “Still waiting eh?” An old lady, who presumably knew Edgar asked. “Give it up, kiddo. No one is coming to save this poor village. We have nothing to give. And what’s another lost northern village to the lands anyway?” She coughed, as the man replied. “Giving up is unacceptable. I am sure, that if we do not give up, we will prevail.” The old lady shook her head and walked off, leaving Edgar alone. “You’re just like your father. And while his actions also seemed saint, it didn’t get him very far. Death is in your family’s name. Death is upon this village” She sickly cough, and passed forth, leaving a snail-like trail from the dangling cloth, protecting her from cold. Edgar took no notice of her words, still standing, as inappropriate for the weather as he was. Will anyone come? Maybe she was right.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:05PM
-dressed in her rabbit lined duster several layers bounding her form beneth the leather coat too as Lily was used too or knew how to dress for this weather given she had visited the city of parascom and the valley her farm was on was also expecting winter soon she was as prepared as she ever was. finding the village didn’t take to long given her former city was to the south of the north continent . she moves to the biggest looking building since that usually in these cultures was where they gathered. :Thump, Thump: she pounds the edge of her fist on the door-
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 09:08PM
The blue eyes watched into the distance. It was getting cold. But he had to wait. He had to persist. For, who else will help them? It would be awful, if a potential help just passed by like the seasons, and those who suffered from the sickness, they have been experiencing for a while now. Reasons unknown. But reports of nightmares always present. It was then, when he noticed a stranger. He was about to go near her, but stopped for a moment clenching his hand, in slight fear. The door opened, and an old man with a beard opened. “Who calls?” His storm tarnished face eyed the girl who have knocked. “Who be thee?” A very pirate-like accent was heard. “Edgurrr? This be one of your friends? I told you those pamphlets will bring only trouble!” The man eyed Lily from afar with red face. He was clearly ashamed.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:11PM
“i…saw..your flyer..” she remarks through the door stamping her feet in the snow..”i’m interested in helping….” she peers beyond the older male her reptilian eyes just visible over the edge of her scarf that hide her fanged smile behind the wool as she heard it would cause trouble how right the man was to be cautious-
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 09:13PM
“This the place, huh?” Came her slightly husky voice as dark red eyes squint looking around the small village as she steps around. Her black boots crunch on the snowy ground with each step. Wearing only black jeans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket around her form, many would expect her to be quite chilled in the cold weather, but what most do not know is that the two sheathed blades that sit on her back emit a nice warmth that wards the cold away from her person. She runs her gloved hand through her red locks wondering what exactly a village like this needs help with. Her other hand has the distress flyer within in as she carries herself farther. Though, as she sees people, she almost turns back around and leaves the village to rot recognizing one. She sucks in some cold air before sighing heavily. “Man, of all the rotten luck.” She mutters wondering what the scene is before her is about, but knowing this woman, she wouldn’t be out in the cold like this unless for a good reason. And, what better reason than to help a dying village? The flyer is crumbled and forced into her pocket before she steps up. She even pulls her leather jacket down to hide the many scars that litter her left arm; memories she’d rather not have, but she can say that for a lot of her past experiences. “I’m here to help too.” She speaks up overhearing keeping her eyes on the two men and not the woman; a determined frown on her face.
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 09:17PM
Flying in from the south on a stream of hot pink Ki energy, the creature known as Cain dispersed his neon aura as he approached the village, allowing him to flip around and land on his feet with a light tap some hundred feet from where Edgar was standing. The Majin wore nothing different than his familiar gold pants and blue gi top, completely unbothered by even the cold of space, but clutched a flyer in one hand. Looking to it, then at the village, Cain shrugged and decided that this had to be the place. “Hey, you there! This the place having problems?” An amazingly detailed and descriptive question from the pink creature, even as he raised his other arm to point out Edgar as the one he was speaking to.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:18PM
hearing a voice behind lily glances back and smirks moving aside to allow the other form to go ahead she taking more of a backseat on the proceedings taking this moment to squat in the snow a pack dropped in the soft white covering to rummage through checking everything within glancing briefly to the new male figure that seemed to have answered the flyer again a hidden smile covered by the wool scarf-
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 09:18PM
A slight commotion formed in the center of the town, as the people gathered, in the “T” shaped crossroads, to see the newcomers. The sea was just feets away from them, frozen solid and going as far as the eye can see. Clearly a season for ice fishing. Between mumbling words could be heard. “By gods Edgar actually did it!” “Could we be saved?” “Mommy! Look! That girl dresses funny!” The young man rose his arm. “It was me!” Edgar spoke up standing in the middle of the snowy town. “Edgurrrrr!” The old man said. “I told you and yerrr didn’t listen! Strangers will only bring trouble! They always do!” “Listen to me old man!” the youngster stood up. “If we don’t do anything, the village will die! You are here to help us right? You got my note! Right?” There was hope in his blue eyes, as saw others joining in. The mumbling ensued. “Such red hair.”, “I have never seen southerners” “Oh, how pretty she looks.” Hearing Elesis’s words, a wave of admiring grunts washed over the heads, as Edgar smiled brightly. “Well… I suppose I will allow this. But do as little as pulling a hair from my folk! And I will feed you to the fishes ya hear!” The old man spoke and slammed the door, as Edgar rubbed the back of his head. “Yeah, sorry about the old man.” His glance then looked around, at the gathering villagers. “Now don’t be rude guys! Give them some space! I am sure they are quite tired.” An old lady looked down ashamed. They would have given some meal to the travelers, but it was the food, that was poison. Two kids glanced at Cain, seeing the strange flying man. Edgar looked at the man. “That we do! My name is Edgar Wirdstreben! I am the one who invited you here!”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 09:24PM
Her dark red eyes flick towards Cain as he suddenly appears yelling. Though, she doesn’t have time to wonder about the short pink creature dressed like a karate master as people crowded around them. Dressed funny? Pretty? She huffs rubbing a gloved hand over her face knowing that this is going to be quite the adventure. “Yeah yeah… Edgar Wordbeens.” She repeats badly waving her hand dismissively. “Elesis… Elesis Sieghart.” She greets in a more interested matter deciding to push her frustrations to the side and focus on the task at hand. “Now, let’s skip formalities and get right to it, shall we?” She reaches behind herself grabbing the blades by their handles before unsheathing them; two large blades with a curve in them that radiates heat. She uses one running along the flat side of the other as if sharpening them. This is more of a stress relief than anything else before she speaks again. “What the hell is the issue here?” She questions looking back up from her swords to eye the man with a raised brow as the blades sparked slightly much like a match being struck.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:27PM
-hoists her pack back over her shoulder this time glancing about the gathered village folk lily turns her cobalt blue optics to Edgar then to the sound of blades being drawn one brow raising then to the soft pink form amongst them how that the form wasnt cold in such conditions she shrugged and stamped her feet waiting-
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 09:30PM
Cain floated up from the ground to put his four foot tall form at eye level with the rest of the residents, drifting closer to better hear all of what was going on. My name is Cain. I came here to help.” And partake of the reward offered, not that the Majin said that. He definitely implied it in his head though. “So what is it that’s causing trouble around here? Just point it out and I’ll go destroy it.” The pink creature grinned in what he thought would be an assuring manner, though it only revealed the sharpened fangs that lined his maw. He’d noticed the ladies who’d arrived with him, other adventurers or heroes from south, perhaps. But despite his power, Cain was not omnipotent. So a wider set of skills was welcome, if only so that the job could get done faster, maybe.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 09:30PM
(AFK really quick to wash up.)
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 09:31PM
Slowly the activities in the village resumed. Lazy and weakened. A man began pulling a sled with fur coats, whilst the old ladies returned to sit by the porch, to look at the strangers from afar and weave new rumors for the village. The children also eyed the strangers, keeping a rather safe distance. Somewhat afraid to be harmed in some way. The stories and the nightmares that had befallen on them, had made the people weary, leaving the man of the Wirdstreben family the seemingly only glimmering person in here. Seeing that Elesis was getting straight to the point, the man nodded, and spoke. “I think it would be best to take you to the best lead we have so far.” He bowed his head. And glanced at Lily. He turned his head towards the old ladies. “Mildred! If some one comes, lead them to Marie!” He said, and looked at the adventurers. “Follow me, it is not far from here.” He began walking towards the footbridge, that lead into the frozen sea. Just by the shore was a small house, probably for the tools of the fisher men. Smoke was coming out from the chimney. The man slightly ruffled up his collar as it was getting cold. “We don’t remember when it began. But we do thing that it is something of the sea, from which we survive. People are getting night terrors, and many of our villagers are dying. Many men have tried to travel into the sea, to hopefully find better fishing grounds. Many of which are yet to return. But our hopes grow dim. Or bellies weak, or poisoned.” He stopped by the door and knocked, as an elderly woman opened the door, and looked up. “Edgar?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:35PM
-follows behind the small group …”so what you cant find fish or your fish are poisened?” she frowns she knew one person who knew more on sea creatures and beast whom maybe of help for this situation but she had not seen the woman in awhile-
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 09:42PM
Not too far from the small crowd of people there was an echo. Well, a series of echoes in a distance. A lot of unintelligible but what was heard was, “Goddamn continent…… dumb fuckin’ problems…. frozen dog shit on my NEW boots!” Followed along by what sounded like something blunt repeatedly striking a rough wooden surface. Yup, Randall decided to show up. Why? Because it’s literally his job to deal with these things. His attire was different this time to cope with the weather. Grey wool watch cap, grey scarf, a thick black parka fitted to his form to provide more mobility, some rabbit fur mittens, black padded pants to provide warmth and protection, and once new black hiking boots. The man was covered in splinters and bits of bark from his little outburst but it wasn’t the worst thing he’s been covered in. And unlike the previous venture, he decided to equip all of his gear. Two swords slung across his back, necklaces and a medallion under his coat, a belt with a variety of items and consumables, as well as his two sidearms and a silver hatchet with the axehead engraved. Crunching of snow would draw near the group as the disheveled man who’s beard was thicker than usually held up a crumpled pamphlet. “Alright…. now who the ‘ell is Edgar!?” Straight to the point as emerald green eyes looked over every single individual.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:44PM
-hearing the outburst lily glances back at the source and chuckles-
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 09:44PM
Cain gasped in horror as he realized that the situation was worse than he thought. “The food? That’s the most evil thing I’ve ever even heard of.” The Majin’s face turned grim and he made a promise to help these people even if there wasn’t a reward. To mess with food is the most terrible of sins, and the pink creature would punish the person or thing responsible for it. He clenched his fists, a small bolt of pink Ki crackling around it. But since Edgar was leading the way towards the best clue they had for the cause, leaving the pink creature to follow on with a serious, if curious look in his eye.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:46PM
looks to Majin…”seems like it ..punishment for treading to far or a sick work of something indeed”
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 09:48PM
The old woman glanced at the strange bunch, the red haired woman, the woman hidden in a scarf, the flying human-like creature. And no the warrior of a strong stance. “What is this about? Did you finally found help?” The man nodded, and invited the heroes to step inside to see for themselves, the source of village’s suffering. Edgar, was ready to reply all that he could. “That is what we thing, yes. Something must have poisoned the food source. At first we didn’t feel anything. Then it started as slight migraines and nausea. Couple day’s later, a woman gave us a stillborn. We knew this was a bad sight, seeing how deformed the body was. Later that day, the first elder died, from what we think was a shock.” The blue eyes peered at the door. The woman nodded in response. “Yes, I do have some basic knowledge in medicine. The body of the man seemed healthy, if not for the blood. Which seemed over saturated in iron. I would say that it was iron poisoning, but the circumstances of his death seemed more irrational. Ranting about mother. Like a madman.” She shook her head in disbelief. Seeing that the man spoke up, the scrawny man rose his hand. “That would be me, sir.” His hand slightly trembled from the bravado that was presented to him. Maybe northerners didn’t get the jokes of the south so well. Perhaps they were just to nightmare riddled, to see joy. There have been sieges, that have been based on starving populations, thus he nodded in agreement with Cain, and invited them to huddle in, to see what lied inside.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 09:52PM
-moved inside but more closer to any large heat source removing ehr scarf to breath and enjoy the warmth over her skin while peering at what edgar wished to show them wiping her boots as best she can of snow as not to bring it into the dwelling-
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 09:54PM
Well then, time to get a move on at least which is good. She simply spins the swords inspecting them as they walk listening. One can never know when cursed blades could have a crack in them. She wonders sometimes what’ll happen if they break; probably a fiery grand explosion or something like that. Then, she hears the situation. So, they have something happening out at sea affecting their food supply. That’s never good. She’s been at the mercy of that tactic before in wars where the enemy cuts off your food supplies starving you out. Yet, here she still is, so she had somehow survived it. She turns her head to look between Lily and Cain before hearing that voice from afar. Well then, this is going to be just like before, ain’t it? She smirks despite having mixed feelings about this. Well, anyway, onwards to the house they go before there is some old woman. She listens to the explanations of how everything started and tilts her head wondering who would want to poison some lone village, and what are these nightmares about? Such mysteries that they’re going to have to go out and discover the truth about. For now, let’s see what’s inside this house to see what lies within. She lets everyone go in before her though looking out and about for that damn fool. “Randall!” She yells as she stepped away catching sight of him harassing the villagers. “Over here you daft man!” She raises a hand towards him, but of course, she’s shooting him the bird as well with a nasty smirk before turning away and heading back to the house entering once everyone else has.
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 09:59PM
Cain slipped inside, though he remained floating to make it easier for them all to stand in the home. Though, despite listening intently and understanding, if only a little, what the sickness was causing, the Majin had little experience with disease or poison. There just had never been one that could affect his strange biology, and so he’d never taken the time to learn about them. The ranting was odd though, even he knew that. Maybe that was the clue. “The ranting about ‘mother’. Was that all the said? This is a strange world with stranger things living in it. Any clue could help. What were the exact words as you remember?”
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 10:00PM
“Food gone bad, deformed stillborns, illness, and odd deaths. Well… Atleast your not blamin’ it on the wrath o’ the gods.” The man muttered. “….last thing we need is the ‘righteous’ interfere.” He nodded towards the man who identified himself but as the woman spoke his eyes widened. “Rantin’ about ‘mother?’ W-What else did he say? And has anyone else done somthin’ Similar to ‘im?” This was a nasty trend he’s seen back in the city of Consequence and in the temple. He also withdrew his notepad from a neat little pouch on his belt. Enchanted so should anything be misplaced it’ll just return to the pouch. As for Elesis’ comment, Randall simply pulled her by the ear once they were inside. “Escuchame, niña… I’ll turn ya into a popsicle…. still got that sword…” he snickered. Was he teasing or sincere? Who knew. But for now, he has a pencil out and simply waited for more info to write down.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 10:02PM
Inside was a makeshift bed, made out of fur, in which lied a frail girl with long, dark hair. Her cheeks had fallen in, as her teary eyes looked at those who entered with a watery stare. “Edgar!” She whispered, seeing the glance of his hair. “I saw… Who…” She coughed, unable to ask about the strangers who had entered. The old woman scuffed closer to her, to pass her a herbal mixture, always on the ready by the warm fireplace. “Hush dearie. They are here to help us!” The girl, who apparently was Maria, looked at Lily first. “They… They are?” The frail voice asked, as she watched Edgar entering as well. “Edgar!” Her voice grew, but only to be interrupted with a barrage of coughs. “Maria, don’t talk, if it hurts you. Now, I will try and help you to answer the questions they may have. These are the magical and strong people I told you about. The southerners!” Hearing the shouts of Elesis, the small girl slightly winced. “They… They sure are dif…” another cough. “Different!” She let out a weak smile, eyeing the lot that were nearby. The elderly woman glanced up at the adventurers, and her head slightly tilted forth. “You can ask us anything! We will try to answer whatever we can! Maria might know the most. As she ap…” “As she was one who made it the furthest.” Edgar interrupted the old woman, afraid that a certain keyword would send another PTSD attack to the girl. The man was quick to take a small parchment, and began writing something down, presumably a word, the player’s shouldn’t say in front of the little girl. the old lady looked up upon Cain. “He did say something about a nameless one. And… Truth of the eyes…” her glance turned towards Randall. “Oh…. Willburt… I wonder if I will meet him…” the girl said, as Edgar threw an angry glance at the
 
girl and passed the paper around. “Do not mention drowning, fishes or water.”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:05PM
lily dropped her bag to the floor and rummaged through for her own drawing supplies..”would it be wrong to ask if you could draw what you saw or as much as you can remember of it if speaking is to much for you?” she moves closer and crouches before the bed offering to take any medicine for the girl herself to support and offer to her when she needed it-
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:06PM
She made her way to the village, Hugging herself. Huffing, She bit her lip. “Late..” She paused, Looking around briefly, Before she continued walking.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 10:09PM
Ow, her ear. She winces before moving her elbow into his side a little roughly but playfully none the less. “And I have the fire one. How would ya like yourself? Seared or fried? She scoffs turning away to see what they should be looking at and takes note of the girl on the bed who looks to have seen better days. So, this is someone ailing from the poison? That’s actually pretty good. They can get a closer understanding of what’s going on by asking someone going through it, but it seems they can’t ask certain things. How are they suppose to ask about the fish and water if they can’t say the words fish or water? Her eyes go to Lily, and she remains quiet deciding to listen to the others question the woman hoping they get some helpful information.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:10PM
Her eyes widen slightly, Ears flattening against her head. “.. Wait..” She closed her eyes shaking her head, Digging her nails into her arm uncertainly. Her eyes trailing to her feet as she continued.
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 10:11PM
Cain watched the sick girl with a dispassionate eye, once again reminded of the frailty and shortlived lifespan of these creatures compared to him. He was here for the reward only, originally. But after hearing that something had tampered with the food, he had sworn vengeance on the culprit for them, disgusted by such an act of wickedness. The words rang through his mind, resonating with something but he knew not what. Slowly the Majin turned to the old woman. “Iron you said? In the blood?” Cain thought through the words ‘truth of the eyes’ for a moment. “Did you save any of it? To check for any more clues?”
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 10:11PM
“Not even-“ he almost spoke aloud but lowered his voice and nodded, passing the note on, he too approaching the girl carefully but still distanced so she didn’t feel crowded. Simply crouching to her level with his hands clasped together. “The eyes…. a nameless one…. and a Wilburt. He looked over at Lily and nodded. “Let’s start with faces, Yeah?” His voice soft hopefully reassuring the girl. “Who’s Wilburt and the Nameless One? And do you know who they look like? Miss Lily ‘ere is a mighty good artist…. maybe she can draw them?”
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 10:14PM
The girl tried to rise slowly, as the blanked fell from her naked chest, revealing a pale skin covering the rib cage. It looked sickly. Almost anorexic. I… I do remember on… one thing. It… It was very pretty…” She coughed, and Edgar crouched, to help to pull the blanked in a more comfortable manner on her shoulders. Meanwhile, the old ladies noticed Lunar, and pointed to a house next to the frozen sea shore. “If you are following one of Edgar’s Pamphlets, you should try that house, Missy!” An old, crackly voice spoke. Their eyes narrowed at the strange actions of Lunar. Was she really cut out to save them. Well, they were in no position to be picky. “It’s alright dearie! Edgar is a good man!” At the house, the old lady glanced at Elesis and then back at Cain and Randall. “Save it! Oh dear, I dare not to disturb the dead more than it is needed!” She shook her head in slight disbelief. Edgar responded to Randall. “Willburt is the first man that died in the village from the sickness. As for that name… Some people scream it in their night terrors. But your guess is as good as mine. Many of us forget what we dream. Possibly to forget the terror.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:16PM
She looked up at the voice, Ears lifting slowly, She nodded. “Oh,Um..Thank you.” She turned her head to where the woman had pointed, Walking towards it. When she reached the door she gave a small knock. Not wanting to just bust in the house.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 10:19PM
Well, they’ve learned that Wilburt died first. That doesn’t help much. There is no blood being kept to be examined either. Good questions were asked, but none gave them any good results. She folds her arms scrunching her face in thought. Well, if they can’t ask the girl about anything, she’ll just ask Edgar. Oh yeah, at some point, her blades had found themselves sheathed. It’s the small details you always miss, right? Anyway, Elesis slides herself close to Edgar pulling him a little to the side by his arm away from the ailing girl leaving the others for a bit. Her pale pink lips go close to his ear as she raises a hand to keep anyone from hearing. “About the fish, was there anything odd about them? Like… the ones that were caught? A strange color or something. Maybe during the fishing trips they displayed odd behaviors? Anything?” She questions quickly in hushed tones. “Just anything odd about the food really.”
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 10:20PM
Cain looked back at the old woman in similar disbelief. She’d claimed to know something of medicine, but even the uneducated Majin knew that you need to keep a sample so others can take a look in case you missed something. Giving up on that angle with a sigh and inwardly cursing his inability, Cain just floated there hoping someone would have a better idea. Maybe then they could point out what was responsible for this plague and he could erase it. Overwhelming destructive power wasn’t as nearly useful most times as some people would think.
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 10:21PM
“Ah… Okay….” he did notice the sickly form of the girl. Not being able to eat most likely. Randall leaned over a bit to look over her skin. Checking for any odd spots of color or burst blood vessels. However they were most likely in her cheeks from the coughing. But Randall did prefer if he had more information. So he tore off a piece of paper and handed it over to the woman, along with his pencil. “Would… mind writin’ down symptoms of the sickness? So I can get a better idea.” Again he nodded over to Lily. “That might be best. If anythin’ we can try an ice fishin’ hole to sample…”
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 10:23PM
Hearing the knock, the old woman rose her head, and spoke up. “Come in! The door is open!” She then glanced at Maria. “It’s alright sweetie! They are here to help! Now, can you tell us what you saw, before you saw Edgar.” Edgar, was ready to help the girl in any way, as Maria nodded her head and tried to recall visions. “I remember a castle, in a land, where I walked slowly. There was a star above that castle, and I couldn’t speak. I tried to walk in, but then a man stopped me, and said, that I was to… I was to…”She frowned trying her best to remember. The cough had stepped back luckily, however. Edgar did lean to Elesis’s whisper, and said. Careful! She is close!” His eyes glanced at the girl, as luckily she didn’t manage to overhear the whisper. “I can show you the item later, once we get further away from my sister.” The old woman glanced at Randall. “Yes.” She began writing on a parchment, so that later it could be passed to the adventurers.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:24PM
she shrugged wrapping her navy blue scarf about her face again hiding her scaly features once more the cold now agreeing with them as much as it does to any exposed skin in such weather..”i’m clutching at straws Randall ” she remarks turning her gaze away and raises up moving to the door to venture out to find someone in the village to show her some exposed water-
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:25PM
She opened the door, Taking a hesitant step inside. She looked up, Her eyes landing on the frail girl. Her ears flattened, And she walked slowly towards the group. Ears raising as she listened, Dropping her hands to her side.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:25PM
not*
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:30PM
She inhaled deeply,”Oh god..” She murmured. She looked at the girl a while longer before averting her eyes to around the room. She tapped a finger against her thigh. Sighing softly, Eventually, Her eyes returned to the girl, And the many people around her.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 10:32PM
She nods. Later, though, it seems Lily is going to go catch fish the hard way or something. Maybe she’s just getting water samples. Elesis doesn’t quite know, but being able to see one of the affected fish may have some leads. However, for now, she backs up folding her arms once more wondering on what should be done now. Though, what was the girl too… She frowns thinking about that. A castle, huh? What a vision. Does it have any significance to anything though?
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 10:35PM
Randall turned his head slightly as he heard familiar footsteps enter the abode. “Lunar, right?” He asked before finally facing the woman. Almost as if testing his perception. However he smirked once he recognized the face. “And ‘ere I thought this stuff wasn’t for you…… ‘ere for the job, right?” He asked the woman.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:37PM
-kicking her feet from the snowy outside a tube clutched in her mittened palm she moves by some light and warmth dropping her form down with a light plop lily rummages about for a small plastic medicine like bottle from her pack, which having a pipette at the end she drops the clear liquid twice into the tube in careful measures securing all away she puts the cork on and shakes it for 30 seconds. a low growl in her throat as it starts to turn a soft rose pink colour…”hmmm …”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:37PM
“..” She frowned,”I’d feel guilty if I didn’t come to help.. Yeah, Randall. The job.” She shook her head ears lifting, She looked up. “Is she ok?..I know that’s a dumb question, Really..” She sighed, Looking towards Maria. “I dunno, Dumb question.. But I’m Asking either way.” She looked back to Randall.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 10:38PM
“There is the spot where, I found Marie. Maybe that can help…” Edgar offered help. “I can do that after I complete Elesis’s request. If so you deem necessary.” His eyes turned towards Lunar, as he gave a light nod to the newcomer. At this point the needed all the help they could get. “I was…” The girl still tried to find the ending of what she was about to say. “It’s alright Maria. You should rest, before you over exhaust yourself.” Edgar helped the girl to lie down in the position she was at in the first place. The old woman began to prepare the herbal mixture to feed the girl, whilst Edgar stood up and took the jacked that was resting nearby. It seems that he had been spending most of his time here, if not waiting for the heroes. The snow came from sky, the water was clear. The ice was frozen shut, meaning that there was some work to be put in to kick open the thick ice.
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 10:38PM
Frustrated by his uselessness here, Cain floated out the front door to wait outside, planning on scanning the horizon from the air to see if there was any clue out there. The Majin’s magic, potent and varied, was not able to solve this problem for these people. He could not curse the disease away, could not burn it with his Ki, could not even erase it with Destruction Magic as there was seemingly no sign of a disease within them barring a higher concentration of iron in the blood. The pink creature let out a small growl, greatly desiring something he could release some violence on.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:39PM
She glanced at Edgar, Looking down briefly and nodding back.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 10:42PM
Alright, seems it’s time to look at some infected fish. She rolls her shoulders before heading out the door to wait for Edgar spotting Lily doing some… uh… chemical testing? She’s not a professional at such things, and has little idea of what is going on, so she waits for Edgar patiently. Being unsure of how to even speak with the other woman at the moment helps in her decision to not bother her. She sighs wondering if this will be some simple issue where they just have to clean up some dark magic spill out in the ocean or if there is some big bad out there plotting. It’s most likely the latter with the luck of this planet. There’s always something trying to kill or corrupt or command people. There always is…
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:45PM
-labels the tube tucking it into her pack she sensed movement within at they could be leaving her gaze falling over to elesis whom was following edgar to the door, she needed more samples if they dont find answers from where ever they maybe going to be sure it isnt all over the coast or merely affecting the waters where the village is-
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 10:49PM
“She’s alive….” he said looking over at Lunar before rising to his feet and leaning against a wall to watch the woman write on the parchment he had handed to her. Patiently waiting for the details of the illness plaguing the small village.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:50PM
-glances to the new female in the group giving lunar a small nod of the head before dragged herself up the leather of her duster starting to creek alittle as it gets frozen on the edges she knew she should have oiled it better before leaving..-
 
Lunar Slicion
 
12/15 10:51PM
She crossed her arms, Biting her lip as she rested her eyes on Maria. She sighed softly. “Well, No offense, But I could tell.. Hopefully, It remains that way. You can’t be sick forever can you…?” She glanced at Lily, A small wave. She backed against the wall, Resting against it.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 10:51PM
“If you don’t have any questions to Maria, I will be outside. Elesis, I will have the thing ready for you.” He returned a nod at Lunar passed trough the door, to walk to a nearby stocking house, leaving few minutes for the party to linger, before he returned by the house, careful not to enter it, with a young salmon. The fish appeared to be a sort of darker species. His eyes turned to Cain, who clearly seemed frustrated. “I am sorry, If I am bothering you with my request sir…” His blue eyes looked up at Lily. The small flakes of the snow fell from the bright skies like ashes. The sun made the location unbelievably beautiful. The ice was covering the sea nevertheless. The seamless, that Lily did manage to gain, showed very little abnormality. Nothing that would be out of the ordinary. The northern seas were holding lower levels of salt, but that was to be expected. The snow in multiple locations was mostly pure, even safe to eat. The location was pure. No signs of corruption of the land. The note was given to Randall finally, as the old woman, passed it to the man. It had this written. “Night terrors, shouting, fear of water. Fear of someone watching them, reports of hearing voices, odd obsessions.” What was most visible, is that most symptoms were based on psychological nature.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:52PM
before tying up her pack lily offers out a pair of knitted rabbit fur trimmed gloves to luna seeing how she tucked her hands under herself..”if your cold i have these seems my house keepers caught the knitting bug and has been making a bunch of stuff off late” offering a hidden smile only her reptile blue eyes visible over her scarf-
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 10:54PM
Cain looked down to the human that had called them all here, but shook his head. “Not your request that bothers me. It’s that I can’t do anything to help, not without someone pointing out whatever it is for me to destroy. Seems to be all I’m really good for.” The Majin had never had this problem before, had never met a problem he could not simply eat or destroy. It caused an uncomfortable feeling to bubble up inside him.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 10:57PM
Awe, the fish is finally brought to her; a young salmon for her to look over. What she is looking for? She doesn’t really know to be honest, but she takes it from him anyway with a small nod. “Thanks. I’ll try to see if anything is… off… about it.” She’s not expert on fish, but something might be visible as being wrong with it. She just has to try. Maybe the others could help her, though, she can’t go inside and get Randall with the fish in her hands while Maria is in there. She looks to Lily. “Uh… Lily… Know anything about fish?” She asks a little hopeful; her eyes falling onto the dark salmon once more focusing on its eye. Maybe she should cut it open and see what’s inside. Hopefully, she won’t find any parasite, and if she does, hopefully it won’t attack her.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 10:58PM
Walking up slowly with her arms crossed in front of her chest, a blue haired woman approaches while muttering to herself. “I should not have come. I should have stayed at home, curled up on her couch with a cup of tea and a good book.” Seeing a small gathering of people she stops momentarily in her tracks before walking towards them, a crumpled flyer in her hand. “Possibly..?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 10:58PM
-securing her pack she followed the group outside drawing the hood up as she went turning her gaze to the clear but snowy skies watching the light play off each flake of snow that made them look like they where tiny fleck of pearlescent glitter …”hmmm fish..not much persistence is more of the fishing city…that and twine…but fish usually change colour depending on the season and species is all i know my dear..” she remarks glancing to the array of aquatic fish edgar was showing elesis-
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:01PM
The note was given a good once over before he flicked through the rest of his notepad to compare it to. “Phobias…. and a *very* minor bit of paranoid schizophrenia….” he said under his breath to the group as to not provoke question from Maria. Simply handing the note around before making a copy of the symptoms on another page in his notepad for himself. Simply naming it “Northerner Illness” for lack of a better name. “So…. it seems to target the psyche more than anythin’…. but it’s more…. specific. Almost as if the illness was kind of….” he gestured his hands as he tried to find the right word. “Like it was… hand crafted?” He shrugged
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:03PM
Edgar looked at Cain, and gave a nod, glancing at the footbridge, whilst holding the dark salmon. “I can understand you, sir. I myself feel helpless seeing my sister in this state. I just hope, that we manage to save her in time…” He watched Elesis taking the salmon, and rubbed his hands with snow to wash them, glancing back and noticing Jemini walking towards them. So many responding to their cry for help. Edgar smiled brightly and gave a slight bow towards the woman The old woman within the small house shook her head, as she did not know the origin of the illness. He watched the adventurers, as they tried to finish everything off, before he could show them where he found his sister, of course if that was requested.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:05PM
glances to Jemini giving a small nod-
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:07PM
She frowns. Well, no real help there with the fish, so she then decides to cut it open. She drops to her knees laying the fish down on the snow before removing one of her blades from her back from its sheathe. She squints not knowing exactly how to cut open a fish properly. She doesn’t take note of any new people for now holding the fish to the side deciding to go up and down along it’s fin to slice it in half. Though, she does remember that they usually cut the head off first and suddenly moves the blade down on the fish’s head separating it from the body. Before she slices it up, she decides to look at the flesh of the fish from where she just cut for anything different from normal.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:09PM
Jemini stealed her nerves as she approached the group. She recognized Randall from Paracosm… and Lily as well, but did not know her name. She was close enough to hear the tail end of what Randall was saying as she approached. “Looks like I am in the right place.” She gave them all a warm smile even if a sense of dread showed in one of her heterochromatic eyes. She responded to Randall’s nod to one of her own in kind, trying to force down the sense of foreboding this place was giving her. In her mind all she could hear was the soft chuckling of Hasira as she sang and hummed merrily. Just.. keep it together Jemini. Do not act like a crazy person like that day at the Inn..
 
*Lily’s nod, not Randall’s
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:11PM
Fish. He smelled it as soon as the blade punctured it’s body. His knowledge of see creatures was…. pretty decent. Mostly all things he hunted was on land. He heard Jemini Enter. Giving her a small nod as he assumed she was there for the job. However he moved to where Elesis was and watched her attempt on cutting the fish with a crossed arms and a raised brow. Silently judging the process.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:13PM
As Elesis’s cuts open the fish, an insurmountable amount of dark, thick blood, was dripping from it, falling into the white snow. It seemed that sever internal bleeding had taken place. Edgar watched it, as it was a norm. It did not appear strange to him, what so ever. “Anything of interest?” He asked, and then eyed Jemini for a moment, before turning his head to wear into the distance.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:14PM
-stamped her feet to keep warm peering about..”so..which way do you go for your fish and where was your sister found?” sensing some energy around Marjin she moved closer to the strange form…”you…seemed troubled…are you wishing you can do more?”
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:16PM
“No.. no no..” Seeing the black blood oozing out of the fish made her trip over her own feet as she backed away from the thing. She looked mildly horrified first at the fish and then at Elesis. It is not real.. what she was seeing was not real..
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:16PM
‘Don’t judge me, you fucker.’ Those were Elesis’ thoughts as she looked over the body not knowing what she’s doing as she heard someone walking over and flicks her eyes for a moment seeing Randall watching her. All this blood washing onto her hand and into the snow caught her by surprise telling her she may have done something wrong. She pretends to know what she’s doing, though, as she keeps looking it over. How is she suppose to cut this now? She really didn’t want it to bleed all over her like this more, and she doesn’t even know if it should be bleeding this much. She sighs lowering her head. “Randall. The hell is going on?” She questions realizing how she didn’t learn about this sort of thing back at home. There wasn’t a lot of battles around water where they could fish for food, so she’s never had to experience fish to such a degree to tell if something is wrong with them. Her red eyes look up to him visibly annoyed as the warm blood keeps getting all over her hand.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:18PM
Edgar nodded, and walked towards the footbridge, eyeing the location, to take a careful measurement, to notice which direction he had passed, eyeing the snowy surface of the frozen water. “It was that way.” Edgar pointed with his finger, and placed his hand in the pocket, waiting for others to do the last deeds. “We should go together. Once you are finished!”
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 11:19PM
“I have many powers and magics, but this is something I can’t help with easily.” Cain spoke to Lily, even as he kept red eyes turned toward the rest of the group to see if they’d learned anything he might actually be able to help with. “I am not used to being useless. It bothers me.” Especially since he’d just gotten even more powers from his recent deal with a devil, and yet still there was little to nothing he could /do/ with all that power.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:21PM
-the smell of heavy iron hits lily she has to glance back to see what was going on seeing the once pure white snow now turn crimson for a small fish it had alot of blood in it and it was dark red much noticeable against the pure whiteness..”do we have transport?” looking for sleighs turning her gaze to the pink form they turn blue to silver then back again..”do not take it to heart my dear…we all wish we can do more but its all baby steps at the moment turst us we dont like not knowing or how we can help or wishing to help but its not our time yet..turst me..well us all..you will be of help to us along this way” offering to give a small pat on Marjins arm she shifted again in the snow feeling herself starting to shiver-
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:22PM
“I dunno…. ya fuckin’ butchered the hell outta it though…” he smirked. Removing his mittens and tucking them into a pocket, he offered his hand out for the fish carcass. “Lemme see…” Looking over at Edgar he spoke to him as well. “Think you can fetch me another? Just in case this one was ruined by the cut.” He didn’t mean to sound like Elesis tainted the fish, he just wanted to make sure. So he simply crouched and examined the fish. Checking what species it was first before examining the gills, eyes, mouth, fins. Then it’s bones to check for rot or tumors before death, same thing with its meat.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:24PM
“Edgurrrrr!” An old man’s voice came from the town hall. “Edgurrrr! You can’t be serious to lead these folk to their certain death!” Passed with a slight limp, clearly he was eavesdropping. An old stubborn man, that had his share of interest. “The won’t manage two minutes out there! They aren’t like us!” He grunted. Edgar was slightly struck, his gaze turned towards Lily, as the old man waved his finger. “I am not giving any sleighs just so you could die in them! We are poor! We cannot afford these luxuries! Boy! Look at yourself! This is exactly what got your father killed! And he brought us Nothing! That thing flies!” He pointed at Cain. “You know what winds lie beyond the polar horizon?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:24PM
trust*
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:26PM
She huffs letting Randall taking the fish. Though, she rubs her hand on his pants as she rises leaving some fish blood on him whether it is normal or not. It seemed a little too dark to her to be honest, and that little fish couldn’t have had that much blood in it. Maybe… Maybe something fed it something weird that increased the red blood cells created in it. Though, she can’t tell if it’s normal or not. She sighs and just looks over at JJ noticing her for the first time, and seeing how scared she is. “Hey, what’s wrong? Something got you spook?” She questions looking back at Randall and the fish,
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:26PM
“S-stay away from the blood.” She shook her head.. trying to force herself to not believe what. She didn’t want the words to cross her lips. She did not want to say it. Without much warning, she yanked Elesis and Randall away from the carcass. The sight of the old man who called to Edgar made her breath catch in her throat. This could not be happening. Why was this happening? ~Oh, you know. Why.. do what it says.~ She shook her head. Should have stayed home. Should have stayed home. Should have stayed home.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:28PM
Whoa! Stay away from the blood, but it’s all over her hand. Whoa! She’s suddenly being pulled, and she lets herself get dragged wondering aloud. “The hell ya mean?” She lets her accent slip for a bit in surprise.
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:28PM
“What if we pay for a sleigh?” He called, hearing the old man ramble. “Well…. *I’ll* pay for a single sleigh. And you said a the ‘thing flies?’ Whaddya mean by that?” He asked, feeling someone yank him he jerked himself away and stood up. Glaring at the woman. “For what? Listen, if ya ain’t in the right mindset for the job, I’d prefer we don’t ‘ave a liability out ‘ere….” he said slightly annoyed. Glaring at Elesis and her hand print on his leg.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:29PM
-rummages in pack as a distraction from the cold her eyes darting to Jemini over the warning..”why…whats with the blood?” curiosity getting the better she take a tube from her pack along with a small bag od coin if they wish to take compensation for sleighs. tossing the pack to the older man..”a small deposit for what you may wish to spare transport for us” moving to crouch near the blood scooping the snowy bloody slush into a tube-
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:33PM
“Pay huh… So yer all just gunna pay for yer deaths? Fine then! Your funeral! Lets say, two hundred for a sleigh. And five hundred for an animal that pulls it!” The old man folded his hands, whilst he rested on one of his legs. He caught the coin and opened it. It slightly went over the added sum, but that should indeed suffice for sleigh alone. Edgar looked at this deal with a slightly un-trusting eye. “I will walk. I suppose, that you might wanna keep the sleigh here, the hills will be more risen. Give them back the coin bag, old man. Not nice to scam those trying to help us.” “I simply sold a sled, my boy, nothing wrong about that!”
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 11:34PM
Cain looked mildly affronted by the old man pointing at him and calling him ‘that thing’, but the pink creature pushed aside the urge to evaporate the ignorant human when the commotion was raised about the blood. Floating closer to hover over the spot the fish had been dropped, the Majin eyed the carcass and the blood without getting any closer to it.
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:38PM
Seeing he got nothing out of the fish examinations. He simply stood and glared at the man. Haggling is he? Oh, shame he had encountered the silver tongue known as Randall. “Well hold your horses…. we need details. They are important…” he smirked, wiping his hands and approaching the older male. “How many people can a sleigh fit? And what animals are you providin’?” He asked crossing his arms.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:39PM
She tried not to glare at Randall for the comment. “I apologize, it was sudden of me and extremely rude.” The woman sighed, lifting up her sunglasses to rub her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose. “It.. is difficult to explain. The blood.. it resonates. Changes those who come into contact with it.” She would say that she was not crazy and they should trust her.. but that is what a crazy person would say. She did not only have the voice of the other half of her split soul in her head, but another more sinister one as well.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:41PM
-thankful of her gloves she scopps the snowy blood into atube before putting it into ehr pack glancing back to the mercanry and the old man then the jemini and over to elsis shivering once more she tosses everything to her pack not waitin g for the details to be hammeed out over transport she was frezzing and knowing moving was the only thing keeping ehr going she pushed off towards the bridge or the direction
 
Edgar had gestured to prior-**
 
freezing**
 
mercenary*
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:43PM
With the knowledge Jemini provided he raised a brow and quickly nodded. Thankfully he wasn’t using his mittens and his spare mountain gloves. Quickly shaking them off and kicking them away before glaring at Elesis. “YOU PUT IT ON MY LEG!?” Atleast it was his padded pants. Hard for liquids to sleep through. Same with his gloves. He growled slipping on his mittens again before looking to JJ. “No…. I’m sorry… and uh… thanks?” He shrugged. Feeling a tad bit bad for his own outburst.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:43PM
The blood what? Changes who is comes in contact with? Well, she doesn’t feel different despite having it on her hand, but the people in the village have been different. “Is it just contact, or must one digest the blood?” She asks wondering if she really is going to start changing. “The people here have started to change because of eating the fish is why I’m asking.” So, maybe the blood is the problem here. The fish was full of dangerous blood? Though, that still leaves the question of how it got into the fish. The fish couldn’t have just started producing crazy blood. Then, player remembers Elesis has gloves on…
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:44PM
The fish seemed normal, apart from the copious amounts of the thick blood it was holding. The blood did not seem to act in any different way,. It did not move. It did not emit any magical energy, if such an eye would be looking at it. The old man looked at Randal, and hid the small coin bag, before he nodded a two kids, tossing them a coin. They ran off, and soon with small, tired steps, the pulled a sled, that had been used a lot. Run down wooden structure, that could hold six people, comfortably. The old man turned to walk back to the main house, as the children sat on the sleigh, looking at the heroes. Edgar slightly narrowed his eyes, hearing discussion about the blood. He placed his hand on the lips.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:45PM
The gloves are quickly thrown off to the ground as she makes sure to not get blood on herself. “Well, if that’s true anyway. Why do the fish have this strange blood within them?” She steps closer to JJ. “Do you know of any other occurrences such as this where the people start having nightmares and such?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:48PM
-pulling up the hood of her duster more lily trudged through the snow thinking of the warm arth back at the steading and what the boy maybe upto now and how well their new hand was getting on with handling the youth that she soon warmed alittle-
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:49PM
“All of us could fit…. and Pinkie could always fly, but if winds get to hectic he has space too…” he looked to Cain. Then to the old man as… kids were going to pull them. “Wait! They are gonna pull us? Don’t ya got sleigh dogs!?” He called out to him, approaching thee sled. “And this is USED we derserve a discount…”. He grumbled.
 
Cheapskate?
 
Randall Wayne
 
12/15 11:49PM
Yes.
 
Yes he was.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:51PM
JJ nodded to Elesis’ question. “Ingestion yes.”She pulled a small vile out of her coat pocket and held it out. “This was given to me some time ago. I found it suspicious as to how enthusiastic the person who gave it to me was about my drinking it so I analyzed it. It looked normal but it had blood in it from something I have never seen before. Bad blood..” She stared at the old man over by the sleigh as a single repeating thought filled her mind – Bad man. Bad bad man. Then she stops… she looked tense. “Something is wrong..”
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
12/15 11:53PM
It was then, when the ground shook. Soon, a beam of illuminating green beam of light came from, where Edgar pointed before. A roar of a dragon echoed, as it grew more and more silent. A slight wave of shock washed over them, whilst Edgar fell on his knee. “What was that?” He looked at the distance and narrowed his eyes. As it always is, some choices have their consequences. By choosing one, a hero sacrifices another. A certain chain of events was triggered. By what, that is to be unknown. But certain one thing is for sure. Something rather grand had happened. And that something was missed by the heroes. The old man as well glanced, as he did not manage to get to the grand hall in time. His eyes widened, as terror filled his face.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
12/15 11:55PM
Someone has to be poisoning the water of something. How did these fish get this supposed bad blood in them if that’s the case. “The fact someone gave it to you proves that this isn’t just a coincidence. Someone or something is-” And the then ground shakes and a roar pierces the sky causing her senses to get quite alert looking around as the grip on her blade tightened. She felt some kind of energy shock her. “Okay, the hell was that?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
12/15 11:55PM
-fells onto her arse as the ground shook slipping on the snow her head jerking towards the flash of green and the emerging form of a dragon..”what the hells?” she scrambled to her feet reaching for her pack she books it back to the small group still by the sleigh..-
 
Majin Cain
 
12/15 11:56PM
Cain looked over sharply at the word ‘Pinkie’ but scoffed and floated back toward the group and the sleigh. The Majin looked over the old sleigh for a few moments, then at the human children that were apparently supposed to pull it. “I’ll take my chances with the wind.” But it seemed they were finally learning the source of this corruption. And then there was the beam of green light, and a wide and many fanged grin stretched over the pink creature’s face. “Finally. Something to DESTROY!” Cain’s hot pink Ki ignited in an aura around him and he flew ahead toward where the light had come from, counting on the rest to find their own way.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
12/15 11:59PM
She stared as something emerged from the beam of light. “D-dragon.” She shook her head again. This was bad. Really really bad. She was no good in fights. That was more Hasira’s speciality. ~Ya could always trade with me. I can test out meh new skills.. and ya can sit back, relax an contemplate praising him. Ya reeeeeaally should. It’ll be FUuuUuUuuNnNnn!~ “Fuck off, Hasi.” ~You first, ya prudish hag!~
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
00:01AM
As Cain separated from the party, cold blizzard was cutting against his face. There was no sign of a beast, but at this point in this horrid storm it was hard to find the precise location from which the explosion originated. He might have to try to figure out about this blizzard. Edgar looked as Cain was straight mast him like a bullet. “Oh no…” He said, and eyed the others. Whatever made the beam, had made it’s. Edgar began running towards the direction.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
00:01AM
Her red eyes look at the glowing light. “Well, fuck.” That sounded like a dragon. A dragon… She’s not really in the mood for a boss battle. Her last right with a dragon… She just looks over at Lily. “I swear if I get baked by another dragon, I’m blaming you Lily.” She couldn’t help but chuckle with a wry smile before seeing Cain fly off. Well, dammit.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:03AM
lily glances to elesis..”trust..me you got off lightly…this one may have alittle less self control besides see if the mercernary packing any more tranqalizers…they worked a treat last time” she remarks then looked alarmed ..”wait arent we ment to be moving away from it why the hells are Edgar running towards it!!”
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:05AM
Randall himself stumbled a bit at the roar and looked towards the source. “Dragon?” Well shit. He was about to speak before the chewed up bubblegum flew off without them. “And he’s gonna get us killed…. great….” he grumbled. Face palming before looking to the sleigh. “Well…. where too Edgar. And please tell me you ‘ave sled dogs. I ain’t riskin’ Kids pullin’ is….” he said. Rubbing one of them on the head with a small smile. As well as giving them a few extra coins. “Well…. do you ‘ave any sleigh doggies?” But that’s when he saw Edgar running. And that shit won’t fly. Immediately sprinting after the man and tackling him into the snow when close enough.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:07AM
glances to see the pink form of Marjin fly towards the sound..”oh my gods why is everyone so keen to run towards it? seems the crazy people” glancing to jemini and knowing herself not to be of level headed seems to be edging more side of caution including the slightly more sane elesis and randall who had chased after Edgar-
 
“are the more sane at the moment..”
 
Majin Cain
 
00:10AM
Cain was completely unbothered by the icy blizzard’s cold, as accustomed as he was to the icyness of space itself. But the visibility was keeping him from his goal, making the Majin all the more frustrated. If the storm persisted in blinding him, then Cain would fire a beam of neon pink energy straight ahead to cause a disruption in the winds and cold for him to fly through.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
00:12AM
She groans as shit hits the fan for no reason at all. “I feel like we did something wrong here, and now we’re being punished for cheating or whatever.” She grumbles as she unsheathes her other blade knowing that at this rate, they’re going to be in some kind of battle. Seeing Randall chasing after Edgar almost has her following, but her eyes move to Lily and JJ. She moves to Lily standing before her. “If shit gets rough, stay behind me. I don’t want to hear no complaints, and that’s to you too.” She pokes to JJ. “Ya know a lot about this it seems.” And like that she’s looking off into the distance knowing both women aren’t that great at close combat. Well, Lily never seemed that good and JJ, she downs know.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
00:13AM
Edgar fell from Randall’s action, and got a mouth full of snow. “That is where I found Maria! It has to have some answers!” the man shouted. He was desperate. He cried out. The villagers began to walk out from their houses, and began to look at what ever was causing the commotion. The old man, the one that scammed the sleigh. The village elder rose his hands in prayer and fell to his knees. “Praise the mother.” In tandem the villagers fell one after another, children, women, men, all alike. “Praise the mother” The knelt and they bowed towards the location. Randal could hear Edgar mumbling as well. “Praise the mother.” “Praise the nameless one.” Meanwhile Cain shot the ball, but the wind and low visibility made the shot imprecise. For a moment the storm passed, but only to eat the fireball, as an explosion happened somewhere in the distance. The air in the village was eerie. Very, very eerie. They seemed like nothing they were moments before. The entire village subjugated.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
00:16AM
Oh fucking great. Like, was this a trap or some shit? They come here to help just for everyone to already be doomed? She grits her teeth hating this. She should have stayed on the damn ship! “I’m gonna fuck this mother!” She yells out of frustration before her swords alight with bright flames melting the snow around her and warming the immediate space that she stand in.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:16AM
growled in her throat…”you may want to refraise that sweetheart..you forget this isnt my first roedeo and i recall you were pissing your pants behind us on our last encounter” she moved from the woman and glanced at the villages..”i wonder if the blood is control like you say
 
jemini”
 
rephrase*
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
00:17AM
She turns her head to Lily looking a bit peeved. “Yeah… whatever. Just… I got ya back woman.” She tightens her grip. Well, if having each other’s back will even matter here that is. Hopefully, the village doesn’t attack them.
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
00:17AM
~Seriously, Blue Jay, MOVE YOUR ASS!~ Right. She needed to do something aside from just standing. Sane? Was she sane or was she losing it? It was hard to tell at the moment. The voice of Hasira started mixing together with the other voice in her head. ~Praise the Nameless one!~ The Fear. ~Praise the Mother.~ Seeing things that weren’t there. ~Worship her.~ Hearing an extra voice in her head that was neither Hasira’s nor her own. ~Sing her name to the sky! Tis like gettin the best birthday gift ever!~ Maybe she should accept Hasira’s offer. It had to be better than feeling as if she were slowly slipping from reality. “STOP!” She is panicking, hearing the additional voices of the villagers. “Don’t listen to it!”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:17AM
elesis! for the love of gods we are on a frozen sea! you’ll melt the snow from under us
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:19AM
“I….” He sighed and glared at Edgar before rising to his feet. “Then let’s go….” however that single word that connected the past three jobs. “Mother…” And So, Randall grabbed Edgar by the shoulders to drag him back to the three woman who had enough common sense to stay. Simply tossing the man in a patch of snow before them. “He says that’s where Maria was…. and it may ‘ave answers…. but those answers might not exist since the the fuckin’ pink Michelin man flew off!” He growled in frustration before glaring at Elesis and her swords. “She’s right, red. Ya might very well sink the village, ya dope…” a small roll of his eyes. “So…. are we gonna go? Or should we search the Village again?” He said, still sanding before Wdgar just in case.
 
Majin Cain
 
00:19AM
The Majin physically growled as the frustration shot through him again. One after another things prevented him from doing anything here, and the pink creature was sick of it. Alone and surrounded on all sides by the blizzard, Cain screamed out his rage and flew directly upward, trying to get above the storm to spot his target. And as he flew he pushed his hot pink aura out further, using it to force back the snow enough to see where he was going.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:20AM
“check maria ….see if shes reacting so far since everyone had died from the fish..shes holding on very well…”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
00:22AM
Her swords extinguish themselves and she growls turning her head to JJ. “Oh my God. You’re infected like everyone else aren’t you?! That’s why you know so damn much.” Seeing the woman breaking down made it obviously clear. “Dammit. I’m a fire mage. Fire is…” She huffs and lowers her blade. At least she can still cut shit with them. “Sorry…” She mutters. Then she looks to Randall. “Well, let’s just… go. We might as well face it head on. What are we gonna find here? Things just to fill us with more dread?” Then Lily has an actually good suggestion about Maria, but… That might be a pointless endeavor.
 
Edgar Wirdsterben [DM]
 
00:23AM
What might make this eerie for those at the village, was that there was no visible danger. No dragon came to them. The people repeated over and over, their prayer to the nameless one. “Praise the mother! Praise the nameless one!” Even Edgar was murmuring these words, blindly. Fro the shack, Maria’s voice as well sounded with a cough. “Praise the mother. Praise the nameless one!” Edgar was limp, like a man who has lost all his will. He was gone as well, the heroes were on their own. Meanwhile Majin made the ground shake. Whatever this power was, was quite destructive. The ice below cracked, leading to a risk, that a visible point of location might be destroyed. But as it all was with living beings, they made mistakes. And at this point. It all seemed grim. The ice did melt a wee bit from Elesis’s action. This indeed was not good!
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:26AM
slipped alittle underfoot once again falling on her ass….”damn..it seems maria isnt of help shes as bad as the others….what is going on here?” she remarks trying to find purchase on the icy ground crawling to to a soft patch of snow to get footing to stand.-
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:27AM
“what about the first guy who died..i mean unless they put their dead to sea…maybe his body is abotu somewhere would that hold clues?”
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:28AM
And with that suggestion Randall nodded, pointing at Edgar as he walked to the small abode. “Make sure he doesn’t move!” He said before peeking in to check on the woman and Maria who was most likely muttering the mantra. “Ah fuck….” he mumbled and walked back out. “Everyone on the sleigh! We’re goin’….. the pink thing is gonna bring the fucking village down, the idiot. And check for any dogs! I’ll fuckin’ pull myself if I ‘ave to…” Randall being annoyed was an understatement. Helping Lily up as well stifle a smirk. “The cold just… really doe st like you, now does it?” He rambled before searching about the village for such animals.
 
Majin Cain
 
00:30AM
Cain was ignorant to what was happening on the ground, flying higher and higher into the sky as he was. The Majin kept pushing against gravity, seeking the point at which the storm would fade away and he would have a clear view of that beam of green light, the signal flare that he’d been following. His mystical and Ki senses extended outward for miles, seeking any sign of a target, something to destroy with extreme prejudice to put an end to this madness and the feeling of uselessness inside him.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:32AM
flashes a glance to the mercenary..”Pog ma thoin” she mumbles taking his arm to stand up. moving back to the other two womana nd the chanting man though what use he maybe now as he seemed lost she stood guard over him the idea of pulling the sleigh herself would be an idea though another crossed her mind but she didnt want do it she could summon Kiba there but the wolf was the boys and not hers to do with but it was the only huge sized thing she knew could pull them with litle trouble-
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
00:34AM
She shook her head. “It’s a lie.. don’t.. don’t.. Hasi..” ~Come with me.. and you’ll see.. a world of twinkling little spiders..~ She shook her head. She felt like she was losing it. “Should have stayed home. Should have stayed home. Should have.. praised her? NO!”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:36AM
looks to Jemini moving over she raises her gloved hands to make a move to grip the womans collar..”hay hay…come on noe snap out of it there is few of us here now we need as many level heads as we can as i as im sure everyone else here isnt to keen of being a ice cube bobbing about in this damn frozen waste land..”
 
now*
 
Edgar wird sterben [DM]
 
00:36AM
The ice kept cracking underneath Cain, as the storm was as cold as always had been. Frustration and madness indeed could fill him. With all this power! With all these abilities! With all that was given to him! This moment brought nothing! What does that mean for him? The lands shook. The lands where crying from Cain’s force, as the ice grew unstable. The sled slightly creaked as some of the heroes began to get on it. In the distance the villagers prayed.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:39AM
“seriously we either move back or go forwards but we need to move!” grabbing Edgar she hoists the man onto the sleigh or if they cant secure a animal to pull it seeing across the ice would be their only routine now and given how the ice was cracking the large weight of the slight may be difficult to pull over the terrain-
 
on foot*
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:42AM
Since there was apparently know dog in sight, he grabbed the lead and reigns to pull them over his shoulders. Breaking into a light jog once everyone was on and towards the direction Edgar had mentioned. Glancing back at Lily as he went. “Maybe… Maybe I can shed off those pounds from those brownies and cookies you keep sendin’ me….” he snickered. Even in times like this he managed to make witty remarks.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:45AM
lily rolled her eyes ..”for the love of gods Merc its not the time to crack jokes and i ddint put them in your mouth and besides you were the one stashing them about the cabin..” lily refused to get on the sligh offering out a hand for a reigh as sitting still ment the cold could get to her like she had been doing she needed to keep moving..”i’ll help..till it gets to much…”
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
00:46AM
She was being shook by Lily, tears starting to come out her eyes. “I relent. I accept.. just.. make it stop..” ~YEEEEEEEESSSS! Welcome to the koolaid Jemmy!~~ Hasira’s voice cackles with glee inside her mind. This was not what she wanted. She wanted to stay sane.. to be away from this madness. She wanted the visions to stop. For the fear of the blood that Hasira had taken in from reacting every time there was another being near who had the same resonance.
 
Edgar wird sterben [DM]
 
00:50AM
Cain’s position had finely gotten him out from the storm, way above the clouds, whilst Randall’s and lily’s sleigh was moving between mountains formed from waves and freshly cracked ice, that had curled upwards from the fire blast, and the slight power surge. At this point they entered the blizzard, and with no guidance, there was a high risk of getting lost. The villagers kept chanting. “Praise the mother! Praise the mother!”
 
Between which was JJ, and someone else, they had forgotten.
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:52AM
“Well I’m sorry, Mayor, would you rather me shout in anger and frustration.” He said reluctantly handing her a reign. “And hush…” he said proceeding at a pace both him and Lily could match that was the quickest. “You… tempt me…. every time you send a brownie…. and I hid them because I didn’t want ya callin’ me old AND fat…..” he muttered trying to take his mind off the situation. And he hasn’t thought to bring along Maria. She was muttering praises like the rest of them. If that’s who the other person was.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
00:52AM
She lifted her head, Ears flat against her head, It was back..Oh god. She did praise though, She thanked her ‘mother,’ And she had so many thoughts, Running through her head. It was strange. She was there.. Then she wasn’t. Now.. She is back. But now that she is, She listened. Emotions ripping her apart, Was she back? Or was it just her head? She wasn’t crazy.. She didn’t think she was. She praised, And praised again. “Mother..” She whispered, She clasped her hands tightly together taking a deep breath.. So confused.. It was so weird. One minute.. She’s gone, Then she’s back. Did she black out? She turned to the chanting, They knew of the mother? Oh, How she wished she were here. Explanation was far from reach now, Though.
 
Majin Cain
 
00:54AM
Cain breached the cloud cover with an eager and bloodthirsty grin, immediately scanning the horizon for any sign of his target. The green light, the dragon, anything that would give him a sign of where to direct his wrath. Between the village, and then the storm blocking his path, the Majin’s rage had grown to extreme levels, intense enough that steam poured from the vents on his head and arms. Red eyes swerved back and forth wildly, almost desperately looking for that glimmer of a clue.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
00:56AM
“..Didn’t the girl–…” Her ears flicked upward briefly, And she swiveled her head. Maria, Maria.. She looked past villagers, Searching for the frail girl. She swallowed, Inhaling shakily. Her eyes narrowed as she searched, Pleading to find the girl.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:57AM
“no..never shot you..i have..tried burying you..remeber..” she remarks pulling the sleigh and cursing under her breath when eh foot slipped and she went down scrambling up to meet his pace once again glancing to the others on the sleigh her eyes trying to look for the green light that had sprang up using that as their guide-
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
00:59AM
“Yes.. yes. Praise her. Praise the mother.” Her words were flat, as if she did not believe in what she were saying. Dear sweet baby Jesus, God, Gaia, Buddha, and any other higher deity.. She would never forgive Hasira for this. ~YoooOuuUuUurRrRRrr WeeeLllCccoOmMmmMMeeeEE!~ She turned her attention to a passage. Her bicoloured eyes dart towards Lily and Randall – they had passed it. She looks around her, what happened to the redheaded fire wielder? She was uncertain and headed towards the passage. The resonance, more diminished than before, seemed to be coming from here.
 
Edgar wird sterben [DM]
 
01:00AM
The dragon was traversing below the clouds. It was not a creature of naivety. It was clear, that the plan, who ever had made it happen, was a being of high intellect and foresight. He could see, the praying of the people in the distance, and, if the vision was fine enough, two of know personas being there. There in the village JJ and Lunar, had passed their own revelation. Among the praying people. They stood clear minded. Maria was also praying to the mother. Her frail, malnourished body, was kneeling towards the sea, despite the wall being before her in a gurgling voice. “Praise the mother! Praise the nameless one!” It was then when she eyed Lunar and bowed her head. “Precious Kin. You know our mother as well?” She stood op, and despite the frail figure, she smiled blissfully. “Now I see what I saw. I can’t believe that I was blind!” The snow was crushing against Lily and Randall, however. snow storm showed the land hardly. There was no way to even see the sea shore. The ice cracked beneath them. The tarnished ice, the blizzard, and to guidance, might make them end up in circles.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:02AM
She paused, Turning towards Jemini..”Did she just…” She paused, Before stopping. “Maria, The castle..You spoke of a castle? Could you take me to it? Or show it to me..I–..I need to go there..Please.”
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:05AM
Seeing Lily trip up, he adjusted himself so his torso was a buffer for her. “Yeah… you did….” he said before pulling his scarf up and lighting up the small lantern on his belt to give them some light. As well as peering over at Jemini as she seemed to stare…..” so he slowly turned to where she looked and attempted to use her gaze as navigation.
 
Majin Cain
 
01:07AM
Even this high up, the clouds and the storm blocked Cain’s sight. The Majin was tired of playing this weather’s game, tired of following the rules of mortals. Holding his right arm out, the pink shifted and writhed, becoming the purple skin and red chitin plates of his Devil Arm, and pointing the open palm toward the swirling storm below. A blazing red magic circle formed over that palm, bright with the power of his Infernal Magic, and Cain fixed the storm in his mind, envisioning its edges from this high up and forcing his brain to acknowledge every flake of snow obscuring the sights below. And then he released the Destruction Magic he’d built up, the crimson energy cascading down over the storm like a shower of the apocalypse. Unless another force protected that weather pattern, it would be erased from existence in an instant, the energy kept from harming anyone or thing else by the will of the pink creature so high up in the sky.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:08AM
(so are we just dragging a dead sleigh here if the other girls are back at the village?)
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:08AM
Madness. This is all madness. She can’t take it anymore. She’s had enough of madness. She just wants to live a calm life with people who actually cared about her. Her eyes stung as she is on the sled as was anyone else who had gotten on it. Her hands still on her blades as the snow fell in anger at that world, the ice cracking under them, and a village of insanity not far off. That’s when her mind speaks to her. ‘Kill them all.’ Though, she shakes her head resisting the urge to bury the village and all within it. That’s not how she rolls. Nope, she won’t succumb to the dark desires in her mind; not this time… not yet. Though, she is quite ready to leave this area and leave it to rot. “Let’s just go home.” She mutters. What can they do anyway? All the villagers have lost it and finding where it started isn’t going to make them miraculously sane. It may just make them all crazy. She had half the mind to kick JJ off.
 
(Oh shit…)
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:09AM
(Huh….)
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:11AM
-seeing that the other had not got on the sleigh and where back at the village lily glanced at Randall..”leave..the sleigh..its slowing us down and we seem to be going in circles….we better on foot move better over this..ice..”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:11AM
Elesis is on the sleigh looking back at JJ. “Can we just go home.” She repeats looking at the mysterious woman walks off. “I’d rather be eating than dying.”
 
Edgar will die [DM]
 
01:11AM
“You have already seen it. You already know thine mother. You have seen it’s beautiful gaze and gracious motions. I will die. My brother will die. For we are Wirdsterbens. Our destiny was in our names, our destiny was in our minds. We did not see it, but now we do. We revealed the secret to the Nameless one. And we delivered it, so that out mother could prosper. So that she could move in grace! You shall see the castle, for you it is far from over. Dream you all shall, as we have dreamed since birth.” She smiled, as the mantra went on in the background. Indeed, there was a kinsman ship happening among the villagers. And some of those, being present. Meanwhile Cain’s attack passed the storm and into the water, as the massive explosion completely annihilated the ice, that was holding support. At this pont the chaos grew stronger. You see. Choices have consequences. The point where Maria was found, now lied in ruins, inaccessible by a sled. The storm, however did clear out completely, revealing the destruction that had been made. The villagers held their heads in fear from an unforeseen anger. Something was amiss. There was a grand shift in the events once more.
 
“Well then, looks like we shot two rabbits with this one…” A voice spoke from a rooftop.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:18AM
“….” She Thought about the girls words, And took a step back, She flinched, Ears flattening closer against her head. She looked up to the voice, Her eyes scanning the houses to find where it came from. Thoughts exploded through her head, Interrupting one another to be heard. She just wanted to get this ended.. Help the people and end it. She had come, Not for her, But to help the people. She didn’t know why. She simply felt pushed to do it. And here she was,”I’ve already seen it..–..Was it her..?” She thought about Jemini, She followed where she had seen the woman go, Ever so confused. So stressed. Help me,Please..Again? She bit her lip, Exhaling sharply. Perhaps, It was where she had met the Mother? Just follow..Follow. And see.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:20AM
“Like, I don’t think we can do anything here guys. They’re crazy, and the ice is melting, and the way is blocked.” She doesn’t want to say she surrenders, but she also does not want to die here by freezing to death. She doesn’t see any other ways to proceed with how things currently are. They lost. Shea lost battles before, and it sucks, but that’s just life; a life she’s not ready to lose just yet!
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
01:21AM
An arm flew up to shield her face as the the sunken castle to which she was looking. She looked at the.. whatever the pink thing was in annoyance. “So much for trying to find answers.” Hasira was agitated. If she were in control, the other half of the woman’s soul /would try to kill him/ for such insolence. In contrast to her earlier hysteria, the blue haired woman was eerily calm now. The resonance was still there, but the horrifying images had left.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:24AM
-wrapping her arms about herself stuck in the middle of the ice flow she shivered once again her head aching she felt the familiar stress they were separated everyone scattered about…”think of the..boy..”she tries glancing to randall as which way they were best to go. forward or back-
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:25AM
She stopped at the ruins, Behind Jemini. “Damn it…Damn it, Damn it..” She paused,”But surely, They had some way of knowing this would happen..” In ruins or not, She took hesitant steps towards the castle..”..I mean..It’s sunken..They’ve passed it..I’m in the right place.” She stopped in front of the castle, Ears lifting halfway. She didn’t know where the others went, And she hoped they were ok. But for now, She did what she believed she had to. Her eyes scanned the Ruins.
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:25AM
“Yeah, it seems things just got fucked over…” he admitted and looked to Elesis. “Somethin’ happened, we can’t fix it, let’s just…. get outta ‘ere, Yeah? We all ‘ave places to go…” he nodded. Looking over to Lily, he place the back of his hand on her forehead. “And I know you can’t be out for long in this weather, Darlin’…..” he said checking her body temperature.
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
01:26AM
“Look at this mess” A masked girl hopped down, and landed between the shaking villagers in fear. Holding her hands under the mantle she glanced at Jemini and Lunar. “It is only natural that the most competent here would be the mother’s kin, and it just so seems stand against you. She folded her hands and looked at Elesis. At this point Lily, and Randal could see village, and Cain was able to witness where others were. This was a chance to try and regroup, and make some sense from this chaos. “A mind working in tandem like no other, a shame that not many are able to awaken. Always looking to do their “Right””. She lazily walked around the location, eyeing the unknowing bodies, before kicking one of the villagers. He did not move. He did not breathe. “By told my brother that this would be easy. For the minds of the blinded are incapable to work together. To see one another. To hear and see what Mother brings.” She eyed the one’s that talked and cleared her voice.
 
“The green eyed vessel is ours”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:28AM
She could warm them up, but ice melting and cold water. That’d be bad. Though, how are they to escape. “Lets turn back, go through the village ignoring everyone, and ya know, get back to where we’re needed. Lily has a kid dammit.” She sees Randall getting close to Lily to check on her. Elesis sighs and looks around.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:31AM
“we are..only human after all…well some of us..we make mistakes but at least..we try to ..fix them..” she offers a weak smile frowning as the pair fuss over them glancing back to the village had they really walked in a circle and eneded up back where they started and since it seemed so close it would be maybe best head back to the very place they first started too-
 
over her*
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
01:32AM
High priestess. The thought came to her mind. Her eyes cut in the direction of the trio that were with them earlier. She wanted answers. If it meant following along for now, she would. Heretic. Nonbeliever. Yup, This was probably going to get her killed. The mother… the nameless one.. Maria. She needed to place the pieces together. She only hoped that she would meet up with the other’s later. She would explain what she knew. And hopefully, together, find a way to put an end to this.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:33AM
She turned to the masked girl. “..” She blinked, She almost seemed to just appear out of nowhere. She pushed herself from her thoughts,And looked at Jemini briefly,”We–Two people,Can’t do this alone..But I don’t think the others are coming back–..” She paused,”Should we go to them?” She spoke to the masked one, As if she knew her. Because at this point, She might as well have.
 
Majin Cain
 
01:36AM
Cain drifted down now from on high, his rage calmed by the mindless destruction. Despite this, he was still frustrated. There was no dragon revealed by his actions, not signal fire to light the way, nothing for him to use all of his power against. It threattened to bring that wrath out again, but the Majin forcefully calmed himself as he moved to rejoin the others. Maybe they’d found something.
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
01:39AM
“Humans kill humans.” She looked down, and walked by Lunar and Jemini, eyeing the two, as there might be something more. “We are humans. We are innocent.” her head turned. “It is human to make mistakes. It is human to hurt someone. It is human to beat someone to a pulp.” Her voice rose, as she raised her hands. “It is Human to murder someone! It is human to rape someone! It is human tu pull of skin from someone’s face! It is human to make their children watch it! it is human to not act upon it! TELL ME!” She walked past Jemini, and slid her finger across her cheek, eyeing the trio. “Are you proud to be human.” She eyed the sled, as her voice echoed. She then glanced at Lunar. “Oh, we have all we need, sweetie. We just need to clean up this mess. These poor excuses of something great! These people came to self-satisfy their need for good, but all they managed to do was to succumb to their own urges and tendencies. Now tell me, my kin? Should we let such being roam the lands?” She eyed Cain as she returned to the party. “Maybe you will kill one another in the end naturally. Oh I know!” She clapped her hand and laughed. “I know! I know! Since running with head in a wall is your forte, lets say, I will let you all go, if you kill one of your team! Sounds fair?” She smirked and folded her hands. “You should listen, for you do recall the grand wave of insanity. We would hate that to happen again, now would we?”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:39AM
She sighs. “I’m just gonna go with you guys.” She says confused. Whatever is to happen will happen she guesses. Randall hasn’t gotten her horribly crippled yet when she’s around him. That’s a good sign. He knows how to be in control of crazy situations.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:42AM
“Kill one of our team?..” Her eyes widened,”I’m not killing anyone,I’ll be killed if I have to kill someone to live!” She replied shakily,Hugging herself. “I’m not killing anyone.” She shook her head. “It shouldn’t be that way. It isn’t fair. We all followed by what we thought was right. And we have to kill someone because we disagree? I–I refuse!”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:44AM
It seems they’re in the village though. She doesn’t really know, but everyone seems to notice them. And, some lady is talking nonsense. “Uh, ya know everything kills each other… Even plants kill.” She blinks thinking the masked woman crazy. “I mean, whatever is going on here is bullshit.” Kill another? “I mean, you can’t call us on our shit then tell us to do what you’re calling us out on. What are you going to do if we don’t anyway?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:45AM
lily smiles unseen in the scarf..”you know you may regret those words my dear,…trouble has a way of following one about” she pushes to the village she needed some solid ground to get to.Glancing between Randall and Elesis had she went..words from the past ringing in her ears that each step felt like a death match that those whom followed in her wake always ended up hurt-
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
01:47AM
Jemini’s breath catches. This was not what she wanted. “I’ll do it.” Her voice was shaking as she looked at Lunar and then the others. “Kill me instead.” Wait.. what the hell did she just say?
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:49AM
“Honestly?” He looked back at Elesis and Lily once they were back at the village. “I am… so sick o’ this shit. I just…. want to go to the nearest bar. Get some spiked eggnog…. and warm up.” He said with a shrug. “There’s nothin’ we can really do ‘ere. Unless of course one of y’all got a damn plan. Because if I’m ‘ere any longer? I’ll fuckin’ raze this village to rid it of its problem.” Genocide. Like that’s worked.
 
Majin Cain
 
01:50AM
“Do you know what I’ve seen since I came here?” Cain asked the strange woman as he floated closer, a grim look on his pink face. He didn’t care about humans, or animals, or planets, or gods. He didn’t care about suffering or benevolence. All he cared about was fulfilling his own selfish desires. And right now that meant the urge to destroy the cause of all this, because they had tampered with a food source. No more, no less. “I’ve seen people starved and sickened by the delicious things they wanted to eat. I saw a flash of light and the sound of a dragon. And now I see you, here, talking about killing one of the people that came to help. So, I assume all this is /your/ doing.” And then the Devil Arm came up to form that red glowing Infernal Magic circle again, aimed directly at the stranger. “So, talk your way out of this. Tell me why I shouldn’t erase you from ever being a problem again, and then go find a pastry or something to snack on.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:52AM
No–..No,No,No. Nobody is killing anybody.” She shook her head,”We stick together–..” Her sentence ended midway and she paused. Looking to the ground. She wrapped her arms and started to shake..”I didn’t refuse..I said I would do it..So if that’s how your going to be..Then..I’ll do it.” She spoke to nothing, Is what it might’ve seemed to others. “I’ll fucking do it,Ok..” She inhaled softly,”..This is so messed up..But yeah,That’s my choice.” She huffed softly,”If that’s how it’s going to be.”
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
01:53AM
She glared trough the mask, and the stance, despite her child-like appearance did have the motion more of a brute. Her gaze turned towards Lunar. Then at Elesis. She walked around Lunar, and tilted her head at the words. Looking up back at Cain and then at Randall. “This woman is giving her flesh to you. Imagine that. An easy kill, and everybody gets to go home.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:55AM
“..” She gave a small smile, Her gaze still on the ground. “My life for everyone’s safety,” She tilted her head. Trying to calm herself. “That isn’t bad…”
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
01:55AM
~WHAT?! No no no no no…JJ what the ever lovin fuck… if you die I die or have you totally forgot that very imfuckingportant fact in this moment of madness of your’s?!? FUUUCCKK!~ The blue haired woman had a plan.. sort of. “You’ve said it yourself. Lunar can’t do it. Lily has a child. Randall.. has whatever he has going on..” She looked at the redhead whom’s name she didn’t know. She didn’t know her and didn’t want to do it. “Why shouldn’t I be the one to die?” She had a second half those there at the Paracosm masquerade would recognize. She also had a new love she did not want to leave behind. However, she did not want the guilt of ending another life.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:55AM
“look…i came to help..a village not to watch someone sacrifice themselves..this all seems pretty painted up here i…cant do this….i refuse…” she steps back shaking her head she turns to Randall..”i do not care if im branded a coward or anything but there is someone i want to go home to…and im going…i wish you welll and please stay safe but..i cant watch this” she truns to elesis and gives small bow…”stay safe my lady” then looking to the other she gives a small bow and with a wave of her hand she vanishes from the cold waste lands-
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
01:56AM
turns*
 
Lunar Slicion
 
01:57AM
“..” She listened to Jemini and paused,”Look,I don’t know who you are–..” She paused again. “But I have no one, No one I know that cares for me, No one that I can care for, That doesn’t already have someone for them. I’m alone,Ok? I’m sure you have someone. Therefore, I’m the one to die. And I’m not deciding otherwise. Your not the one dying..”
 
Majin Cain
 
01:58AM
Seeing that the masked woman seemed intent on ignoring him despite the threat, Cain scoffed and released the Destruction Magic once more, focusing the red light that emerged from the magic circle to narrow down only not this stranger who was clearly the cause of all this. He cared not for whatever consequences would happen, he desired only to see this masked person disappear, reduced to a nothingness that would not leave even ashes behind. If the masked stranger did nothing to stop it, the red light would erase even their soul, so thorough it was in destruction.
 
*only on
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:58AM
He nodded in agreement to Lily. “I’m with ‘er… I’m already a war criminal and SO much more. So I, am gettin’ a drink so….” he pulled a portal coin out his pouch and flicked it in the air. “Au Revior…..” and like that, he teleported to the Blue Moon for a stiff drink.
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
01:59AM
“Imagine this, shut up or we just kill you? I mean, you’re obviously not on our side.” She then looks to Lily vanish and sighs. “Well, I hope Raoul is alright.” She then puts her hands on her waste. “Like I said earlier, how do you plan on making us kill one anyway? Got some weapon pointed at our heads or something?” She scoffs rolling her shoulders looking really annoyed. “So, let’s stop with the killing and just calm down or whatever. Don’t make me break that mask and your face.” Seems Cain is launching an attack and Randall left her too. She can’t teleport. Those fuckers…
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
02:03AM
With a cold gaze, she placed her hand on Jemini’s shoulder, as she eyed Cain, Elesis and Randall. Her hand then landed on Lunar’s shoulder. “Looks like you get to decide.” She eyed the men and the red haired woman. Seeing another onw passing on, she then eyed Cain shooting the ball at them. Her gaze glanced at Elesis. At this point countless truths were reached. It was then, when a massive bulge formed from her belly, a blast, that bade entrails fall over the buildings. She grew, and the mask cracked revealing tendrils, as a low hum resonated to the attacker, whilst the gift of life, sew shut the gaping hole, since it was the master shapeshifter, the one who ate Consequence. the beast that unable to keep one form. “You… You deserve to be perished. Gaia be cursed for giving birth to beings like you!” The worm slammed against the ground, as it had reached a size that made the heroes look like fleas. Seventy eyes, no, six, no hundred, were looking at Elesis and Cain. “Your friends left you. As I protected my kin. What does it make you, and what does it make me?”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:05AM
She looked at Elesis and Cain,”Leave them be,Please..The deal was kill one of us and they go home. So just let one of them kill me,Please..” She looked up as the masked girl transformed into her beast. “Please..”
 
Elesis (Mystery) Sieghart
 
02:07AM
She just kind of went wide-eyed. Well then, that’s a transformation. She looks up. “You’re fucking hideous.” She states, but she’s seen so much shit in her life, she can’t be surprised by anything that isn’t in the moment, and right now, she’s too pissed off. “I mean, what are you doing? We came here because people were dying and shit, so apparently, if you’re the one who did this, you were killing people.” She folds her arms. “So, you’re just like us humans.” She sighs and wished she could teleport away. She’s not in the mood to try and fight some twisted Godzilla. “I mean, those two want to die. I don’t. I can’t change their minds. I won’t kill them either. The fact you’re making us is proof you’re full of shit.”
 
Jemini Jindrich
 
02:16AM
The woman grabs Lunar’s hand and squeezes it. She had a plan, and she hoped the girl understood it. She shook her head at Lunar crouching down so they were of a more similar height. “Do you honestly love..” She stopped, seeing the worm transform. Well fuck.. this was not going how she was expecting it to go. How to stop it.. how to stop it. “No kill us.” She said us. She knew such an altruistic action would get a rise out of the Hasira. She started to look around for something sharp her eyes falling on the redhead. Keep them safe. “Wait!” She walks over to Elesis and slips the vial that was given to her into the fire mages pocket. “It’s not that we want to die. it is that we do not want to kill.” She kisses the woman on the cheek and whispers in her ear while a free hand goes to her weapon, the edged blade digging into her hand. The blue fades from the woman’s hair, replaced by blonde hair. With a snap of her fingers, a portal opens up behind Elesis and Hasira pushes her through, plopping the woman down in a tavern.. or inn.. or bar.. Fuck it. Who could tell the difference anyway. “Now go.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:19AM
“..” She watched as Elesis was forced out, And looked over at Jemini, And back at the transformed girl. “..”
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
02:21AM
The worm then looked up at Cain. And let out a gurgle, before twisting back and standing looking into the distance. the mask had revealed a child-like face, as her naked body reflected it all. She looked up at Cain, her hand lost from the blast, as she had to sacrifice it detaching moments before the blast hit. “So you will do it, huh?” She closed her eyes.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:23AM
She looked from one person to the next, Unsure of what to do. She had a idea. But she didn’t know what would reflect of it, Therefore. She didn’t do it. She remained silent for now, Ears flicking as she listened.
 
Majin Cain
 
02:25AM
The time for talk was done, and Cain charged neon pink Ki into spheres in his hands, throwing them at the massive worm. Each one had enough power to destroy an area the size of a city, and the Majin was already flying right toward the creature in the wake of the blasts, a deadly red eyed glare on his face. This monster refused to die even when pitted against his magic, then he would put it down with brute force alone. Not even the reveal of that childlike face would stop the taffy monster, as he had no pity, no mercy or sympathy to tug on.
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
02:26AM
Watching the portal close, Hasira turned her attention to the priest, Lunar and the bubblegum creature. She sighed, “Goddammit Jemmy, you done fucked up now.” The blonde sighed. “What a cluster fuck.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:27AM
“I rather like this,Jemmy you speak of..,She came to help. You would’ve came for the prize I’m guessing? If you would have, The person who holds the prize–..Is dead.”
 
The dark eyed Heir [DM]
 
02:28AM
And just like that, Majin murdered the girl who did not fight back. the dust settled, as she was gone with nothing to leave anything behind. The bodies fallen villagers lied on the ground. Cain had beaten the enemy in an easy manner. How much satisfaction will this bring however? This was a chance to scavenge the village, to see any reason for anything that had just happened. As the source that was willing to speak was destroyed with no hesitation.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:31AM
“..” She watched as the girl died, Inhaling sharply. She hesitated. “For me..?” She watched the villagers, Then where the girl once lay. Then to Cain, She wasn’t angry at him for killing her. But she wasn’t proud of her being dead either. She wasn’t about any one’s death. She was like that. She froze, Breathing shakily. Her ears pinned against her head. “Died..”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
02:32AM
“Dude.. what the ever loving fuck?” She looked to where the girl was once standing. She chose this. She chose to die so Lunar or herself didn’t have to. The blonde snapped her eyes to the pink blob of goo, the ashes, lunar, back to the ashes. “Why does everyone on this goddamned planet want to kill the things that have all the fuckin answers?”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:34AM
“..” She broke into nervous laughter, Shaking her head. She had seen almost the same scene before, So close. Why.. Death seemed to have follow her around now. “What..Is this going to end up a play now to..” She whispered, Wrapping her arms around her self again.
 
Majin Cain
 
02:35AM
“Because all the answers are wrong and believing the words of enemies is stupid.” Cain called back to them, standing on the ground for the first time since he’d gotten to the village. The Majin cared little for the dead, not even bothering to search the village for answers. He came here for a reward, but it had all been a trap. All he felt was cheated. “I’m going back to the Inn to get something to eat. Come with or stay here. I don’t care which.” And with that the pink creature started to rise into the air again.
 
Ruins of the northen village [DM]
 
02:35AM
The houses were slightly damaged, but not to a level, that they couldn’t be explored. Perhaps some scavenging could be done or anything to at least reward the heroes, or give some knowledge for those who wished to seek it. Thus far, they were the only three living souls in the destroyed northern village. The sun shone upon them almost mockingly, slowly nearing towards the horizon.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:36AM
I will brb.]
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
02:40AM
Hasi sighed. Moving towards the houses. She couldn’t have given two fucks about monetary rewards, but she knew if she didn’t at least look for clues, JJ would never let her hear the end of it. She starts walking, the snow crunching beneath her boots and looks over her shoulder to call to Lunar. “Hey, Kid. Ya coming?”
 
Ruins of the northen village [DM]
 
02:43AM
The village had multiple living houses, a town hall, a hangar for produce, fishing house, and a shack for tools and sleds. Scattered randomly in the location. Being silent the place now seemed more spacious. As the villagers had gathered by the foot bridge to pray. There was no resonance left in the air, but the one between the two kin. The ones who were able to survive long enough to reap their fruits of labor. The closest to them was the fishing house, two living houses, a shopping stand, and the town hall.
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
02:49AM
She sighed, seeing that Lunar was lost in her thoughts. She would catch up eventually. In the mean time, she would had the the fishing hut first. She took a handkerchief out of the jacket pocket. and wrapped it around her hand while grumbling. The blue haired goody goody that was nice to everyone needed to find a different way to force the switch between the two personas. She was tired of dealing with all the knicks, cuts, bloody noses, and shallow stab wounds every time she was tired of being in control.. or wanted something.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:51AM
She blinked, Shaking her head, Her ear flicked and she followed after the footprints left in the snow, When she caught up to the woman. She looked around, Still silent.
 
Ruins of the northen village [DM]
 
02:52AM
The fishing hut was a location others had entered previously, but at this point there lied a malnourished girl, naked. in a praying position. A slight resonance came from it. An extinguished fireplace, firewood. Jars of herbs, and a half used tea pot. Perhaps herbs would hold some useful loot?
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
02:54AM
The blonde cut her blue eyes towards Lunar and sighed as they reached the fishing house. “You alright kid?” She asked moreso of Lunar than of the other girl. Hopelessly devoted. Residence. Evidence of koolaid? Yup. All the signs. Hasira searched thoroughly, checking the herbs, lifting the lid to the teapot to look inside. Hell, she even checked the fireplace and the stack of firewood. People hide strange things in weird places.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:56AM
She looked from behind Hasira, Looking at the naked girl, She silently averted her gaze, Looking around her. [Sorry, Zoned out again,] “Yeah..I’m ok.” She finally replied when she realized she was the one asked. She looked at the handkerchief,”Are you..?”
 
Ruins of the northen village [DM]
 
02:58AM
The herbs held basic medication it was a room designed to heal the girl, which now lied lifeless. As they searched the location. a sound of a fire emerged from the outside. Someone or something hat set ablaze to a flammable object.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
02:58AM
She silently took off her jacket, Afterwards. She knew she was dead, But either way. She walked towards the girl, Placing the jacket on her shoulders. “..We came to help..And it ends up in ruins..How did we benefit them..”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:03AM
The sound of flames outside caught her attention. She walked back outside looking around for what it might have been. She sighed, JJ was better at this touchy feely stuff. “I’ll be okay. I’m used to it, more or less.” She started walking towards the sound of the flames. “Things tend to get fucked up when people with their own agendas are involved.” Heh. She sounded like the priest from earlier.
 
Ruins of the northen village [DM]
 
03:05AM
A set of footsteps.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:06AM
“..” She glanced at the girl, And followed Has,[Sorry, But I gave you a nickname. u-u.] Leaving her jacket with the lifeless girl. Her ears lifted as she paid attention now,To the sound of flames. Then footsteps. “..H–.Hello?”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:11AM
“I swear to the nameless, if someone wants me to kill myself I’m noping the fuck out. Jemini might be miss altruistic and be willin to sacrifice both of us, but… pbbbt.” Hasi trumpets her lips a bit in frustration. She was cold, cranky, and bored. A combination that never boded well.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:11AM
“Is that what The Voice told you? To kill yourself?” Her eyes widened.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:13AM
A figure appeared, tall, holding hands in the pocked, from a mask, two eyes glared towards the two. “All hail the nameless one.” He said peacefully. Without malevolence. Without anger. There was a slight resonance from him. But calm he seemed, unlike the being before.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:13AM
“..” Her eyes averted from Hasi, Her eyes whipping to the man. “Are you the girls brother?” Her head tilted.
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:14AM
“Hail and well met.” She was being.. nice. It felt creepy. Not like her.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:17AM
“I am a brother to her as I am brother to you, for you are my kin, as far as the father tells me.” He glanced outside. “To think that the Heir was defeated that easily.” he looked upon the two. “It is strange how the two kin have met one another, left behind and looked down upon by those who call themselves “Heroes”.” He turned to glance at the fire he had started. “I told her that coming here was dangerous. It seems that father has a strange way of reaching us.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:18AM
“Have you met..–Wait..Your not going to tell us to kill eachother,Are you..?” She crept hesitantly,Closer to Hasi.
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:21AM
“So.. what’s all of this exactly? I mean, I was havin a drink in a bar, and alluva sudden I have a voice in my head that isnt my own or JJ. Don’t get me wrong, I dig the vocal destruction, but.. what is it all about?” She scoffed. “I’m no hero, don’t ever plannin on claiming to be one either.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:23AM
“..” She blinked as she listened to how Hasi got The Voice,”Wow..Yours just came..I drank dead women’s blood..” She shuddered as memories flashed in her mind, Shaking her head.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:25AM
He looked upon Lunar and shook his head. “I told you that you are my kin, for we all share the blood of the Nakh. Having opened our eyes. Having seen past the primordial fear, and surpassed that which we can be.” he crouched, and picked one of the previously exploded entrails. Examining it. “We are no heroes. We do not seek to be recognized.” He turned the organ as a small face had begun to form on it. All we wish is for eternal peace from all that tarnishes us. “he eyed the woman and dropped the baby face on the ground as it whimpered and folded his hands. “I had to drink the blood from my sister. But there we stand, having lost nothing. Having gained the green eyed vessel an it’s knowledge about the outer worlds.”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:27AM
“..So much people..Who’s the Mother, Who’s Father, Who’s Nakh, Or all they all the same being, All as one..? I don’t get it.. It’s so confusing..”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:28AM
She nodded. “Yup. Broke near every damn bottle in the Red Sun too.” She sighs, “All that wasted booze.” She shakes her head and then paused. “Hold on a minute, how come I could get right on all happy and cheery like while JJ was tormented by things that’s weren’t there? We share the same body, but are of different minds. I mean, does it effect the body or the mind? Fuck, I’m not makin any sense.” She started talking in circles. She needed a drink.. or ten.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:29AM
“..”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:31AM
Hasi looked at Lunar, the confusion evident on her face. Simple explanation time – “Cursed family. Split soul. Two halves livin in one body or did my sudden hair colour change and obvious difference in demeanor go unnoticed?” Fuck, JJ was so much better at explaining all of this.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:32AM
“I understood something changed..I just didn’t know if it were a whole different person..Or like some people..Just the Angry Form of Her.”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:34AM
“Ha! That angry green monster that Hollywood loves so much ain’t got nothin on me.” The woman gives Lunar a quick wink before looking back over to the masked kin to see if he had an explanation as to what was going on.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:35AM
She blinked, Giving a small smile at the comment, Then her gaze following to the masked man.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:35AM
“Nakh?” he tilted his head at the woman’s words. Shaking his head as it might be a misconception. “Mother and father guides us to see past what we could possibly be.” His eyes looked upon Hasira. “The nameless one loves all who accept it. Your lips spoke tho praise. I matters not at which side of the coin you look, it still is the same coin.” He tapped his foot, and eyed the girls. “Pick up the heir” He nodded at the baby face he had dropped on the ground” And eyed Hasira once more. “It wasn’t the mother that spoke to you. Our Heir, and Nana is able to reach minds as well, to induce fear. Sadly, this time Heir acted more selfishly. Provoked by the power that was gifted in this place by the same man who destroyed her. but believe me, next time, she won’t make the same mistake.” He then decided to pick the baby face himself and squished, eyeing the regenerating Heir. “My sister is here for the power. She cares little of what purpose we serve. This does mean that she makes mistakes, but her path allows it. The path of shadows”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:37AM
“..So..Is she..Wait..I don’t get it. She isn’t selfish.. She died for us.”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:42AM
The blonde sighed as she went around picking up pieces of the heir and gathering. More riddles. “So what is the endgame here? There has to be a point other than gathering those who accept the nameless.” Piece by piece, she gathered the hunks and chunks of the sister.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:43AM
“I’m stressed..I–..I wanna just go home..” She followed after Hasi’s comment.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:46AM
“The mind that we do not see works in the weirdest ways. Perhaps she was threatened, as the father sometimes does. But as you can see.” He eyed the baby face in his hand, as it slowly was growing an arm. “Mother is very forgiving, and did not wish for her daughter to die. Which is the very reason why you both are still alive. You both chose the path of self sacrifice. Your minds thought outside of the immediate thread, allowing you both to transcend.” He threw the baby face and caught it again as it squirmed. “Selfish we all are and always will be, because we all are human. Or otherwise living beings.” The masked man eyed the blonde. “We all gain transcendence for doing something meaningful for the mother. It weeps for rests. It also wishes for piece.” He pointed at Lunar. “This is a world of no peace. and no rest. The mind craves for ease. To finally make itself at rest.” He eyed as Hasira soon had gathered the last peaces and rose the baby face above the pile of untouched flesh. “Imagine a world, where all the nonsense finally ends. Where all is as it should be and at peace. And nothing else can break it?”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:47AM
“..” She sighed, Ears flattening.
 
“…” She sat down on the snowy ground, Lost in her memories. Flinching occasionally, But silent. As she settled deeper into her thoughts.
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
03:54AM
She reached down and patted Lunar on the head, ruffling her ears a bit. “Something meaningful?” She doesn’t think she had ever done anything meaningful before. She looked down at Lunar and sighed. A few more minutes, then we’ll go, k?” She turned her attention to the masked man once more. “What of JJ? We are at odds as to which is the right path. I am firm in my beliefs, as is she. Well she continue to be plagued by the so called resonance or consciousness of whate’rthehell she called it when I wasn’t paying attention?”
 
Lunar Slicion
 
03:55AM
She was pulled back from her mind as Hasi patted her, She listened to her, And nodded.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
03:57AM
He released the small baby face into the pile of flesh, and it began to shift ant turn, slowly sewing the peaces together, taking a from of a human being, slowly becoming more and more perceivable. “We all have our reason, however.” He watched as the girl began to breath, and gasped for air. “Nana wishes to be with her grand children again, Heir lost her parents, and is trying to regain them. As for me? Well. I was left to die on the battle field. No dreamscapes can feed me. I just wish for this emptiness to end.” The man looked at Lunar, and dropped his cloak onto the newly formed heir. “If you are here and still talking with me. There must be something you are seeking as well? What is your purpose? What is that you wish to achieve? Is it an itch? Or is it a loss of someone who meant something to you? Taken away by Hellifyno?” He turned towards the girls, and grabbed the Heir by the shoulder, who seemed a little brain dead for a moment. “Once ready visit the altar. Your devotion will lead you there. I am the one who guards it. Once you have sought out the purpose you may begin to see into yourself more honestly, and become masters of lucid dreaming.” he tossed the girl on the shoulder. “And if this doesn’t convince you, the powers the mother gifts will protect you from hostility, as long as you love her back.” He gave a slight nod.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
04:00AM
“I-..Don’t know..What my purpose is..My parents killed eachother over me, And I ran..Now,I’m alone. And I remain alone..” She blinked,”The Altar..? I can go there now? Are there still..Weird breakfast’s eating it?”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
04:02AM
Her reason for being? Well, her father was a literary monster. Did she really have a purpose other than seeking a good time. Dammit, this guy was gonna make her think, and she didn’t like to think. She herself was not ready for such a task. She needed a glass of scotch.. or a whole bottle of it, it seemed.
 
The masked man [DM]
 
04:04AM
“We are resonating as we speak. It is that the mother is in peace with us. It knows our devotion and love to her. People see her as a dark and twisted entity. It is not. Perhaps after today, when you will close your eyes, you will have the most vivid and fulfilling dream that you could ever dream of.” He glanced at his palm, as it began to glow with pure light. “oh, those poor excuses of servants died in the war of thorns. An ugly manifestation of impure inbreeding of misunderstood concepts. We hoped that FaE were seeing past their dogmatic mind. We were wrong. The mother spoke not to us. And we failed her that day.” He took off his mask. as It was covered in burns and scars. The face did not smile. “My kin. I trust that I shall met you one day, and we shall resonate as peacefully as this. For mother looks in every heart and tries to fulfill it.” And just like that it was gone. Like light when one shits it off. Leaving the two with the knowledge as the ultimate reward.
 
Lunar Slicion
 
04:06AM
“..” She rubbed snow from her numb legs as she stood, Looking towards Hasi.
 
“Do we..Just go,Now..?”
 
Hasira Edvardas
 
04:13AM
“Yeah, I guess so.” Once again, the blonde woman snaps her fingers and a portal opens. She looks through it and smirks a bit. “Hope Red Sun works for ya.”
 
The masked man [DM]
 
04:13AM
———-Fin———–
    0 Comments

    Leave a reply

    170 Views
    © RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    Skip to toolbar