Post a Story

The Temples of Shattered Dreamscapes: Utterances of Light and Shadow. LOG

cave event open
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

The Temples of Shattered Dreamscapes:

Utterances of Light and Shadow. LOG

 
(Thank you for hoping in! Even for a moment! Having such wonderful writers always serves as a grand motivation!)
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 09:00PM
?????????EVENT: The Temples of Shattered Dreamscapes: Utterances of Light and Shadow, begins now! Explicit and dark subjects, enter at own risk! More info:

The Temples of Shattered Dreamscapes: Utterances of Light and Shadow.

/ ?????????

 
Within the eastern continent of Hellifyno, located in a mid, south eastern region lied a cave, that had been pinpointed at a small note tied to a pigeon’s leg, those who found it knew it well. this was the right place. A mine shaft of sorts, but not truly. Something more of a research camp, but for what. Was it an excavation, or something more connected to an environmental examination. Perhaps this was a revealed ruin, or simply a valuable ore deposit. One thing was clear, a rather dark air was about. This was no ordinary cave, and one stumbling upon it, may know, that someone, or a group of certain people were trapped within, waiting for rescue. Perhaps the help shall never come, and their bodies will be forgotten in the cold embrace of stone walls, or perhaps brave adventurers shall enter the cave system. Needless to say, the location by the cave seemed calm enough to wait for any reinforcements, and other adventurers, that might have received the sign, as the local news distributors acted well in the major cities. There was no one waiting for them, nor there was anyone keeping them. So it at very least seemed. A group of lazy pine-foxes eyed the location from above, with their dark, beady eyes.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 09:20PM
The air was still. Will there be no hope for the trapped cave explorers within? The breeze washed over the location, as the snow riddled ferns moved ever so slightly. Perhaps there would be no brave soul to save them. For all was known, this wasn’t a safe location to be in? The canopies of dead leaves within the trees whispered with a certain omen. No one? Truly no one? Indeed, Hellifyno may have no hopes, with it’s heroes being with deaf ears to those in need. Still, there was some hope. Still they could be alive. The cave sent out a sinister whisper, as no animals dared to near it. Perhaps their death was inevitable. Who knows what was happening to them inside, whilst the heroes lingered to come to their rescue… Who knows what sort of horror was happening to those fair, unlucky explorers… Cracking bones? Hunger? Cannibalism? Worse? The imagination could grow wild at this point…
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:26PM
^As Sass and her stupid blonde player who is tired comes along to the cave, she is collecting pigeons as she goes to make an army^
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 09:27PM
Although it may be late, at least one man would show to the location. After receiving the message from a carrier pigeon, Randall decides to gear up as he usually did. A new dark brow leather field jacket that was much stronger than his last battle coats, some padded trousers to serve as both leg armor and leg warmth, hiking boots, a grey wool cap, a scarf, and of course his padded brawling gloves. His weapons and equipment were the usual for these kind of jobs. Two bastard swords slung across his back, a belt with various consumables and other items. As well as his pistols and silver hatchet with an engraved axe head. The man simply glancing about out of curiosity before acting.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:28PM
^Birdy remains on her shoulder, however, as her favorite^ Hellooo! Lookie at what I have found!^She picks up the pigeon and holds it up to Randall with a grin^ Look how cute Birdy is.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 09:29PM
The man blinked as he tucked away the parchment that lead him to the location. Glancing over at Sassy with a laugh. “Huh…. guess it is…” he said giving both her head and the pigeon a pet.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 09:29PM
Having collected couple of the animals, that had been sent out by possibly each of the cave dwellers, Sassy did enter the scene first. A ghastly cave was before her, as precisely marked in the page, that was tied to each of the pigeons legs. Second to come was Randall. A man of previous experience in most unlikely expeditions, however, it always seemed as a surprise at first. Well prepared for cave dwelling as the note was pretty straight forward, he may be well suited to go into the murky depths that was the cave of the Eastern Continent. Will they enter, or will they wait, was up to them to decide. A strange dialogue appears to form between the two strangers, who just may form a party.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:31PM
^She beams at the patting and the pigeon coos. Sass puts Birdy back on her shoulder before holding out her gloved hand to Randall^ I am known as Sassy. What’s your name?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:37PM
.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 09:38PM
He took the hand. Giving her a firm handshake before letting go. “Randall…. now may I ask what you’re doin’ ‘ere, Miss Sassy?” He asked as he walked over to peer through the caves entrance, albeit most likely dark. Listening out carefully and discerning noises that wouldn’t belong besides wind, dripping water, and running water.
 
Seems the man was waiting just a bit longer to see if another adventurer would head the call.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 09:39PM
The dark hole within the earth itself was open like a hungry, gaping mouth, that craved more explorers. Eerie it was and most unnerving, but a task was at hand. A rescue mission. The heavy fog, mixing with the cold air, coming from the half melted snow upon the greenery made the environment one of a kind. Perhaps a team plan will be formed between the two. Thus far, there was no indication of rush, unless the knowledge of living people still being inside there. Surviving who knows what. But being the wise adventurers the heroes were, they bit their time, to get to know each other, perhaps their abilities. Before any danger was the best time to solidify their upcoming team work. Learn their weaknesses. With Sassy’s words the leaves branches dropped few of late, very late dead leaves, as they fell towards the ground like fallen to the tainted atmosphere that was lingering in the air. Despite the gorgeous flora, the area had a sense of dread in it. Persisting, almost repulsive and discouraging. Something did not want them here. There was a slight gust of wind coming from within the cave, that Randall heard, indicating, that the cave was indeed deep enough for explorers to get lost. Another eerie realization was lack of animal noises in the area. Other than that, everything seemed to be regular.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:40PM
^Sass follows after their handshake and she beams at Randall^ Birdy wanted me to come along for the ride so I am. ^She holds out her hands and she forms a fire orb. She sends it out to let it float over Randall’s head to give him more light^ Here, this should help you somewhat.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 09:49PM
The fire orb was greatly appreciated as he gazed through the cave. Then glancing around the area. Seems it was just them. Ah well, just means a bigger cut for him if there’s payment. “Alright…. well why don’t you and birdy get over ‘ere…. let’s see what’s what’s in store, Yeah?” He asked before taking a dark blue vial off his belt and downing the liquid with a wince. Growling a bit before giving a couple hard blinks. Then finally it would seem his Emerald green eyes were glowing. A tad bit. Not enough to use as a light source but it was something someone would spot. The man just hoped that the temporary lowlight vision would serve him well. “
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:50PM
Sure, sir. ^She walks closer to the entrance. She takes a deep breathe as she hides her birdy in her hood. She then enters the cave slowly. The orb of fire floating by
 
By her head for them to use as light. Frankly, she doesn’t need the flames either but he never said he didn’t need it any more either^
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 09:52PM
The two were working well enough together, as Sassy’s light indeed may prove useful in the dark under dwelling. A cave with such aura was bound to hold many dangers and traps, thus ability to see their way was crucial. After all, darkness can become one’s enemy quite quickly, no matter the allegiance. The fire orb was not disturbed in any way, and flickered, coloring the dark blue hues with a warm, welcoming and bright light, that surrounded the area slightly, revealing a little bit more of the inner layout of the cave. It seemed to be leading slightly downwards. Further more, there were footprints of lizards on the ground. A subject worthy of examination? This was the decision to be careful, and risk with the lack of time, or vice versa. Situations like these were never easy, especially when lives of other people were on the line. With Randall’s enchantment, the cave entrance became even more visible. What it revealed was a slight turn to the left, hiding the clear vision of whatever lied ahead sadly, however, dim markings on the wall were craved, presumably something by the expedition team. A warning for future explorations, or a simple indicator for them to recognize the location. As Sassy entered, certain uneasiness was overtaking them. It almost felt like she was entering a slightly silky substance of sorts. A miasma? Something most unnatural. It felt like chimes were ringing in her ears. Same would happen to Randall if he followed.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 09:55PM
Yuck! ^She hisses as she covers her cat ears^ Ugh! I dispise this cave already. My kitty ears hate the sounds in here and it’s just icky in general. ^She winces as she carefully covers them with a frown^
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:00PM
Randall coughed a bit and shook his head in an attempt to ignore the chimes. “You ain’t alone…” he muttered. “But try to keep it down… just in case?” He asked patting her back and pointing to the walls with carvings among them. “Go check those out Over there…. might help.” The man suggested before he crouched beside the lizard tracks. Gushing it’s size, how many toes it had, talons, scale prints, how much the creature could have weighed. “Last thing we need is a basilisk…..” the hunter muttered. Attempting to survey the prints as quickly as he could to save time.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:02PM
As Sassy had entered the cave, her voice echoed trough the cave, as it made a slight reverb in the hall before her. It maybe an indication of a larger opening in front of them. The light inside was slightly dimmer, as the outside light wasn’t aiding once they had entered, however, there was no shift in the fireball, that served as a light source. The ground was mushy, and as they walked they left light foot prints behind them. Partially covering the one’s of the animals that had passed. Local dwellers? Strange. There should be some indication of life within. Slowly making their way, a stench of stale air was felt, despite the circulation of air. Something had been rotting inside. That was normal for locations like these, hidden in the forest from populous. “Last thing we need is a basilisk… basilisk… basilisk…” perhaps an omen, or just a coincidence, but the voice echoed beautifully. The inner structure of the cave was simply astounding, to an acoustic perfection. Presumably they had stopped before the carvings in the small passage, just before the turn, to read them. Will they read them, or shall they move on, was up to them.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:03PM
^She nods to his words as she makes her way over to the carvings on the walls. She hasn’t learned about this at all. She studies them nonetheless. She squints and such to see if it something of the occult variety^
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:03PM
Meanwhile a strange indication on tack was found, the track leading out from the cave were deeper than the ones leading inside. They seemed to belong to one species of a lizard.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:07PM
Randall studied the the deeper tracks. Seemed this one was on the heavier side? A larger lizard. Ah well. Prints can only do so much. So he walked deeper. Making his way beside sassy to read the carvings as well. “Find anythin’?” He asked a whisper where only she could hear.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:09PM
As Sassy eyed the markings on the wall, she may notice, that they weren’t ancient at all. Quite fresh actually, and no translation was needed, as they were made in the common Hellifyno tongue, saying two words: “Ascend slowly.” And that was all, nothing more and nothing less. Perhaps a warning or an instruction. Despite the fact that the outside seemed overgrown, this location was visited more than once, quite possibly. The air washed over their heads with menacing and hungry breeze, as they walked deeper. With each step, it almost felt like they were entering in a soft and gently manifestation of air. “Find anythin’?” both of their voices echoed still. It may be nuisance, or perceived as a grand aesthetic addition to the location.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:09PM
I don’t know if this is a language, Tremere work, or anything else. If i had a Tremere here, they could identify it better than I could… ^She frowns at it^
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:13PM
“Ascend slowly? Either they meant ‘descend’ and that’s a typo or….. w-well I dunno. But let’s tread lightly.” Then another disturbed him. It was beginning to might annoying. “Hey…. are you a mage? A-And if so do you know any spells that’ll enable us to communicate without speakin’? Like.. telepathically?” He asked. Tapping his head with a finger then tapping hers. “And what weapons do you ‘ave?” He asked as they proceeded deeper but at a slow pace. Not rushing yet not too slow.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:14PM
Perhaps the light was too dim to make the text right away. It is quite possible that lack of perception may hinder the progress, and that was only human to mistake carved message for something else. A slight breeze of wind came from within the cave once more, filled with the stale stench. It was moist inside, as it would be in any cave. And, of course, cold. A slight echo of chimes went trough the walls in a most strange manner, this time the flame flickered, but perhaps it was only their weary minds playing tricks on them. Perhaps it was nothing more than a slight play of the acoustics. Perhaps there was something deeper. There was only one way to find out, however the warning, if unseen and unnoticed by the characters was passed by, who knows how it would affect their future? Nevertheless they decided to pause once more, to exchange their information once more.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:15PM
Well, my clan can do telepathy. My Uncle never taught me it because he thinks I’m too stupid for it. I am not a mage. I do have a wand but that doesn’t help, does it? I have an assortment of magics, being a hybrid. I also carry a knife and a gun too. I can stab people with knitting needles.” She turns to him and then looks on ahead.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:22PM
“Well… I guess we just gotta keep our voices down. And you have magic, a poking stick, knitting needles, a gun…..” he tilted his head from side to side. “Eh… good enough I guess but….” he sighed before tapping the hand axe on his belt. The silver axehead glinting in the firelight. “You can take my hatchet if you’d like…. just give it back when we’re outta ‘ere…” he said with a smile. The axe was ideal for close quarters or getting up close and personal with beasts. Though that was enough small talk, giving her a small nudge to gesture her to proceed deeper with him instead of speaking.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:24PM
It was then when a slightly larger room was revealed to them, as they descended, passing trough the light air, that was making them almost relaxed. The lack of strain in their feet, the lack of cold touching their skin. The room was cylindrical, with a large opening on top, as light, golden miasma was falling down the open light wells. The reason of the beautiful echo may be found, as the layout seemed to be man made, or made by another civilization of sorts, however no indications as to what heritage it may be, as it all seemed alien, and unseen in any history books. The light from above gave enough for them to notice a small risen platform, that was complimented with steps towards a pedestal. Before them was a larger opening of a cave. This did seemed as a trap, but there were no indications of dead bodies, nor marks of people escaping the location. Perhaps it was simply a ritualistic room. The cave ahead, however did seem a bit more rural. More untamed. More scraped, almost as if something living had passed it in certain times of the day, but as to what it may be, may remain a mystery for now. Having not found the bodies of the adventurers, assumption may lead, that they may be trapped ahead. That was still a possibility. As much as the possibility of certain abilities to fail, however that can only be seen when tested in these sorts of situations. A flock of birds passed the upper light shafts, that were within the ceiling, that seemed to be towering good fifty meters above their heads. Strange, did they see such a tower outside? As they exchanged their weapons, this was, what was revealed to them. Will they enter the room, explore? Press forward or flee?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:25PM
“Oooh! Something i am not allowed to have!” She says quietly with a fanged grin as she takes it into her gloved hand. The pigeon looks alarmed from her hood. She then goes off as she carries the hatchet with ease. She looks up to the birds above after looking at the rather large room. She then sighs.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:31PM
He paused for a bit. Gazing up towards the large opening in the ceiling as he listened out. Of course he take point due to his natural enhanced perception. Able to hear, see, feel, and smell much more better than an average human. Though he may have the senses of perhaps a semi powerful vampire but anything that required more than that? Would be invisible to him. First crouching before the steps to study them to see if they were traps like the last time he took stairs on a job like this. Simply making sure Sassy was being careful while she did he rown thing.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:34PM
The sigh of Sassy echoed, as did all their voices, and will so on as long as they remained in vicinity of the room. There were ancient carving on the walls, deteriorated statues of old warriors holding their swords before them, stabbed in ground, in a resting, honorable position. It almost felt like they were praying towards the pedestal in the middle. It may be significant, it may be not. It sometimes was at those moments, when wonder took a hold of urgency. Even if they did come to save some, the nature of such locations made anyone vary, possibly turning the rescuers unto victims in moments notice, thus being cautious may be the wise move. Even if they fail, they may simply reap the spoils, however that was upon their own ethics and reason. As Randall examined the ground, he did take note that the bricks were sunk into the muddy ground. The moist climate made it slightly hard to make pressure plates in the location. The lack of indications of previous activation of traps were also a good indicator. The area was safe enough. The steps also seemed to show no indication of physical interference on the subject of traps. Perhaps there was another reason of them leading up in the center of the room. There indeed was a way around the pedestal towards the cave. They may proceed ignoring the pedestal if they wished so.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:39PM
Sass is going on ahead but first she takes her pigeon friend and put him onto her hand. Her free hand is taking off her cloak. Her black tail is lifted up high from the ground and her chocolate brown feathers are exposed. She wears a long sleeved turtle neck and black jeans. Her leather, flat, ankle high boots are caked with mud. She tucks her cloak away into a bag. She sneezes as she felt the cold hitting her. She sniffs a bit and her feathers ruffles as she tries and keep warm. “Sorry…” She whispers. “Me and the cold hate each other…” She then back away a bit before flapping. She runs and jumps to start to fly. She makes the orb glow brighter to help them sew
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:39PM
See*
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 10:46PM
“Careful now….. and come back down ‘ere when you done lookin’ up there…” he said. Approaching the pedestal carefully. Checking if it had any form of contraption and determining its purpose. Once he did so he would wait for Sassy to proceed into the other cavex
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 10:48PM
Sassy had decided to make it for the murky cave apparently, and take no note of the pedestal. However, once she ascended in a quicker fashion via flight, a wave of nausea hit her like a truck. It may be now, that the warning and the footprints may start to make sense. The sickness was grand, and forced whatever the woman had eaten recently to come out in a rather unsightly fashion. Ugly and hideous as it may seem, it was best to notice such thing while they were still relatively safe. This may also make sense of the sensation of ease they were feeling as they descended moments before. “Ascend slowly.” Indeed that wasn’t a typo. It was a serious warning. Flight, however possible, was a dangerous thing to perform, and so may seem any form of rapid ascension. And learning this phenomenon, would only lead to question, what trickery was lying ahead. As the action happened simultaneously, Randall to, while not as aggressive, as Sassy, did feel slight nausea, as he stepped up towards the pedestal, there were carvings upon the item, indicating certain text, but as he had decided to move forth, he neared the cave and the nausea lessened as the descended.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 10:52PM
Sass nods to Randall as she flew around. She uses her senses to glance around for anything of importance as she goes. “I would think-ohhh…” She groans as it hits like an 18 wheeler. She stops flying instantly and falls. She tries to flap but she couldn’t. That sick feeling is there. She coughs and hacks but she couldn’t function at all as she hits the ground with a loud thud. She hisses in pain which is enough to get her over the edge. She rolls to the side before barfing up red. Maggots comes out as well as rotten flesh and other mortal foods she has indulged in. She then slowly rolls away, coughing and holding herself in pain.
 
Lucky, Birdy is okay and has landed by her side. Cooing and pecking next to her.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 11:01PM
Of course Randall attempted to somehow move under her and catch the woman but….. too late. Simply moving by her side to help her up once she was done vomiting. “Well… we know what they meant by ‘ascend slowly’…..” he nodded. “C’mon… Let’s see what that pedestal says then we move on….” he said guiding he rot said pedestal.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:03PM
She happily takes the help and she lets her vampiric powers deal with the healing. Sass nods to him as she goes. Birdy just flies over to Sass and lands on her shoulder as she goes. She rubs herself as she can still feel the pain. “That could of been better though…” She murmurs to Randall.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 11:07PM
The thud echoed in the cylindrical hall they were still within. The putrid smell was well felt with the wind circulating the room evenly. The bird indeed fared better than Sassy, and that too was strange. Perhaps this was a reason why it got out to deliver a message in the first place? They were indeed used by coal miners to sense the gust of winds better. Birds and caves mixed badly together with most. Perhaps in certain future it will be most helpful to have it with them, but for now, it was lazily eyeing Sassy’s demise with a dull look on it’s face. It was a pigeon, after all. The maggots were half digested, and thus were not writing, however that may reveal the strange eating habits the woman was upholding. Presumably growing slight questions to the other party member, or perhaps he may just accept it, as facing the new discovery was a priority. For inability to move upwards effectively was quite the disadvantage for them to have. How will they tackle this? And more so, how will Randall approach his party member? Oh he indeed acted as chivalrously, as he could. As they had passed the pedestal, the slightly backtracked, to see the inscribing on the item. Ascending it may seem a little bit nauseating, but for Sassy that was nothing compared to the horror, she felt, when she ascended via flight. What the plate said, was this. “The left ones pass the hidden land. To which way is which is out of their hand. Passing it will be path of wisdom. Travel there if you so fathom.” In another line was another poem, as they spoke to with echoes to one another. “The path among is one of shadows. To cling in light from hungry bellows. The claws will grasp for very soul. Will you face your fear to make it own?” And the last line was such. “Where eye is right, there lies much hon
 
was such. “Where eye is right, there lies much honor. As you will pass the path of valor. But know that walls will grow as needy. For lust for honor belongs to the greedy.” And nothing more was added to ail them. One was sure. A certain split of paths will be ahead.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:11PM
Sassy reads the plate and she frowns. Her face is already reading that she is done. Through her gritted teeth and fangs, she grumbles. “If I have to deal with spiders, I am not gonna be a happy camper…”
 
Slime
 
1/19 11:16PM
And tumbling down after the small duo came an aqua colored ball the size of a basketball. As it tumbled squishing would be heard with each impact. Why was it here? Who knows? Maybe it caught wind of something happening. Or it just showed up by mistake. But it was here now. Rolling. Until it got to Randall where it stopped and seemed to take a look around with a portion of its mass.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 11:18PM
“Path of Wisdom… Path of Valor…. Walls of greed. Alright….” he muttered to himself as he wrote the detail down in a small notepad before tucking it back into his back pocket. And then the slime came along. “Another slime?” He remember Zeshu but he wasn’t sure if it was the same slime. Reaching down to give it an exploratory poke in a non threatening manner using a stick. “Hi…..” he said however wating just a bit longer should others come along.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:21PM
“Sounds like a test to me…” She speaks to Randall. She notes the slime.
 
Peyton Sage
 
1/19 11:22PM
Death Dealer. Hunter. The curvaceous little beauty of a petite feminine means, held loyalty, honor, and truth to the core of her soul ! Randall had disappeared, as if falling into a damn hole somewhere, and Peyton, aka …Sage? Sought him out. Duality of soul. Half Vampiric, Hafl Demi-Goddess, she held traits, attributes , talentsm, and gifts…and senses heightened, she easily tracked Randall’s movements, as well as read his thoughts in transference. He was with a woman, one almost akin to her ilk and kindred. Of course the Pigeons helped. Animals held a special place for Sage, and the way they flew either in formation or naught? Was akin to the way her Unit, under her command, Men that pledged their fealty, so did. They had hiikd and traveled for a bit. Carrying and wearing most of their gear. Necessities. Jump Lines, harnesses, claw grasps ti sink into rock securely…as well as water, oxygen masks and small tanks, and most importantly? Their weapons, scopes..along with flashlights upon each. Dagger to svelte thighs. Click of light, Sage looked down the hole…Fingertips motioned to her men as they took up positions, Sage locked the line to her trim waistband, and began to descend slowly, jump boots pivoting here and there off the walls. Two of her Men followed. Looking for clues, runes, things she would or could easily decipher..being whom and what she was. Yet some things held a degree of difficulty…and so she followed down, down, down..looking for anything to aide those whom went, who might be wounded, deceased, and more. At the very least, echoing up…she thought she heard voices in that lovely little head. Time to work, she smiled slowly. Pausing to listen, alerted, senses heightened.(e)
 
Slime
 
1/19 11:23PM
The slime would jiggle in response before seeming to melt into the ground like he popped it with the stick. And now there lay a puddle slowly being absorbed by the moist ground. Between the cracks and crevices of the stone.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 11:25PM
As the heroes did ponder about the text they had just received, the newcomer tumbled down from whence they had came. Since the passage before was not as long. And descending downwards had no gravity impact upon the characters. The small creature may be covered in dirt, but assuming it’s nature, it would all be disintegrated via Slime’s ability to digest most things. Perhaps a powerful ally. Randall’s previous experiences indeed spoke truth. Once more, it was noticeable how their voices beautifully echoed trough the cylindrical room. To newcomers, a certain mush of digested flesh and dead worms was visible on the ground. It appears that the ones that had entered first were having a certain accident. Perhaps they will take a small break to get to know the newcomers, as Sage entered as well with the two of her followers. It was a good time, indeed, as the strange disappearance of the slime, and the text that was given on the tabled was indeed… puzzling…
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:28PM
Sassy just holds her head and closes her eyes. The fiery orb glows brightly still. She still feels sore and dizzy. She is very slowly healing from that tumble. Birdy the pigeon is sitting soundly on her shoulder but decides to move to the chocolate brown feathered wing of hers. She runs her hair through her dirty blonde hair that has grey streaks in it. She softly groans, not liking her adventure right now.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 11:30PM
“And it’s gone…… that could be bad or…. nothin’ at all?” He shrugged at Sassy before spotting Sage and her men. Quickly motioning them not to touch things for various reason. However a glare went to Peyton. Not of anger or annoyance but more in questioning. “And your sure the doctor cleared you to be in jobs like this?” He said. Checking is watch to see how long they’ve taken before motion the party to follow him to the the cave they have yet to entered. His lowlight vision still active but will begin waning soon. But they still had the light of the fire orb at least.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:32PM
She opens her eyes, deciding to follow Randall. She shrugs at every thing since she doesn’t know what to say. Every fiber of her being is screaming for her to just go home right now.
 
Peyton Sage
 
1/19 11:35PM
Sage felt a hint of the slime, and began to feel it would fester about them on their descent downwards, and consume them all, least she take one of her daggers and began carving her way out! Yet to her subtle surprise? The slime seemed to be digested back into the rocky walls and edifice. The stench of decay and dead bodies, maggots, and such? Pure Bloody Hell. Sage drew a mask down over her features. Two fingertips held up in a circular motion, as she called out to her Men ” Wrap it up boys”…and they followed suit, looking for clues, their descent faster than they would have liked, a bit of slime clinging to them, drip drip….done…and masks that lightly covered facial features to keep the stench at bay, some what. The lines were anchored atop the entrance to the hole, Sage and her Men unlatched the lines from their belts, as they maneuvered their way towards the voices, guns up…scopes and lights would adhere to their pathway, and oddly? A Pigeon sat comfortably on the scope of her weapon. It could be a talisman…or a clue…Sage noted every detail, calling out or motioning commands to her Men. Slowly, move slowly, efficiently, take nothing for granted. Pausing, she held up a hand, and called out in that soft brogue..”Randall?” she needed to catch up to him, see what he knew, had read, seen(e)
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 11:38PM
The light still fell from the light shafts way above in the tall ceiling, that before were messengers of freedom now seemed like a taunting, unreachable goal. The soft, dim light shone on Sassy’s blonde hair, as the fireball allowed for the area to be better seen. Randall did take note, that about two hours had passed since they entered. For most that may seem little, but to someone in grave danger it may be an eternity. But as to how serious this advancement may be, no indications were shown, as only speculations and imagination as to what may be happening to lost cave dwellers. Already to some the will to help was overwhelmed with the challenge presented to them. Despite Sassy giving a fine discovery, she felt the uneasiness as most would. The team seemed like professionals and strangely enough, the leader seemed to know the man, that stood before them. What would they do now? Will they delve in past? Discuss the puzzle? Advance? Go back… Slowly? The possibilities seemed endless. but reality was one. People’s lives were on line.
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 11:43PM
“Yeah?” He asked stopping. “So far we know not to increase altitude too quickly or you’ll feel sick like poor ol’ Sass ‘ere…” he motioned to the woman. As well as withdrawing the puzzle he had written down. There’s two paths… one of Wisdom, one of Valor. But it says ‘ere ‘But know that the walls will grow greedy. For lust for honor belongs to the greedy.’ Whether that’s literal our a metaphor for some sort of mechanism, I do not know. But our best bet may be the path of wisdom. Only makes sense for a Cave explorer to seek knowledge, no?” He asked Ready to take questions before tucking the bites away. “Now we’ve been usun’ Up a lotta time…. so we should get a move on, Yeah?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:45PM
Sassy waves when she is mentioned. She nods to Randall. “I, honestly, don’t give a damn where to go… Sooner we do this, the sooner we can get out, sooner I can nap
 
…”
 
Randall Wayne
 
1/19 11:48PM
“You can leave if you wish…. Sassy….. just go back where we came form slowly as to not vomiting again…” he said, grabbing a stray branch, wrapping cloth around the end, and dousing oil onto it from his flask. Holding it up to the orb to light the torch. “…but you are an asset…” he said slowly walking with the group.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:49PM
“I wasn’t gonna leave after some vomit…” She snorts. “Being sick doesn’t deter me from adventure so easily…”
 
Peyton Sage
 
1/19 11:52PM
Sage KNEW that voice, but it had not returned a call back to her. One had to be careful in a Cave, avalanches were known to happen with rock, as well as snow. Anything was possible. The petite woman seemed well outfitted, and she’d wince a bit, as some of the stench seemed to penetrate the mask, but for the most part? They were okay for now. They had looked for clues, followed the voices, and continued one booted foot in front of the other. Adventures, missions, it was all the same for Peyton, aka..Sage to her Unit and command. Adrenaline rush, and she held herself in check. Mental capabilities, telepathy…her thoughts, calling out to whatever creature or cavity of poled knowledge, may be. Trap? Trick? She awaited her men to catch up and moved slowly, slowly…weapons still drawn. The Pigeon? Damn if that thing didn’t look like it was smiling at her! A red glow could scarcely be seen up ahead, but Sage was cautious and for good reason. She’d brush the rock, here…there…and flinch back. No telling what lay ahead(e)
 
*pooled
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
1/19 11:56PM
As they discussed, the glimmering dim light shone upon them, seeming more of that of a moonlight now. It was getting late. Still, flocks of birds passed the ceiling up above. It almost seemed that they were living above this room. That may not be strange, as the location would give them advantage towards some of their natural predators. Then there it was again, almost unnoticeable. Chimes. Echoing within the walls, almost like a certain clock. Those who have been in such places may recognize how untrustworthy such places can be. How changing and unpredictable. Indeed. This was the last chance a being could leave, for who knows what lies ahead of them. However, that would mean fore-fitting any benefits that may lie ahead. Sasuke appeared to show more persistence than that. One thing was clear, however. This journey was far from over. Far from over indeed. As they passed they would see claw marks on the walls, scratched all over the rather large cave. It was then, when a certain miscalculation. Or a loss in translation appeared before them, after they had descended quite a way, deeper into the earth. Before them was a small round cave formation with curled stalagmites and stalactites. And before them were not two, but three passages to choose from. If they were to analyze them briefly, all of them emitted certain level of warmth, and all of them had a strange, alien scent about them, mixing together. The path forward was more steeper downwards. Three passages. Left, middle and right.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:58PM
Sassy kept her orb around despite Randall having a torch of his own now. Never know when you need to sling around her fiery rage. She follows the larger group slowly
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
1/19 11:58PM
As she wants to see how it will end.*
 
Peyton Sage
 
00:06AM
Whatever Sage saw, read? Could be interpreted several ways, and the wrong choice? Could lead to death. Even for an Immortal. She mindfully looked for clues, while dealing with any cave residue , stench, or those things that go “Bump” in the dark. Like a field exercise, there was but one way to handle this, and come out alive. Move slowly, check everything, aide any potential survivors, and make it out alive. Codes and virtue, If one looked closely, they could see what looked like rare gems, or glistening stalagmites in the walls of the said cave…a Greedy person would claw at, try to remove anything that looked costly. Sage turned half way about, motioning to her Men, NOT to touch or try to dislodge any of the seemingly gleaming jewels. At least that’s what it looked like to the small entourage, going after the safety of the others, the voices she had heard. She knew naught how many, step by step…she thought she heard a female voice…possibly Randall’s as well…and then? The chimes…crystaline like glow…over head…moonlight, starry gaze…..those doe like depths followed any clues, any runes, writings, and knew well through her sensory depths, that many had died here. One? Trying to carry loot away. Two? Trying to claw their way, the hell out, upwards and towards what seemed like a crystal or glass ceiling above their heads, were the birds flew free and life seemed to go on. “Randall” that soft brogue called out lightly, though echoes woudl resonate. “Anyone?” Sage moved forward, looking up, then to the walls, seeking any clues, more clues…or anything that may aide her through this quest and mission. Get her and her Men out, and anyone else that was capable and present(e)
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:09AM
Birdy the pigeon lightly coos. Sass goes back when she hears her voice. She sends a fire orb over to Sage to guide them over to her and Randall. She stops to wait for the other part of the group.
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:09AM
“Over ‘ere.” He said loud enough for Peyton to hear as he had thought the woman was already with them. A middle passage….. that…: makes things confusing. “Eye….. look for an eye… or any form a symbol or carvin’….” he spoke, turning to Sage for a moment and managed a smile. Rubbing her back a slight before moving to the cave wall that’s riddled with marks. Quickly assessing whether it had a correlation with the the reptile footprints from before.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
00:14AM
As it was apparent, descending was easier than ascending, and whilst exploring in mild undertones it was still present. Exploring the walls more closely, Sage would notice, that the claw marks seemed more inhumane. What had passed it was not clawing to hold onto, but clawing to move with grand speeds. As for the rocky formations, they purely seemed natural, however, untouched, indeed, as to why, that was not so easily discovered. Sadly there was no eye. The three paths seemed similar, and the only indicator was their position. Their only clue was the note that Randall had taken from the pedestal, giving him, although cryptic, still some guidance, that may originally not be meant for them, but to whomever resided within this daunting location. There was peace from chimes. And there was no indicator as to where the exploration party might have went. The birds, oddly enough were quite dull, and did not react to the three entrances. Eye… Eye… As they sought, nothing but their own eyes and reflection of their faces in the small crystalline formations were resembling, what Randall wished to find. In contrast of the previous room, this cave seemed completely void of any human. Well, probably apart from the claw marks, interaction. Each of the three paths were met with similar intensity of claw marks. Perhaps it served as an omen. A certain entity was passing these halls, when the time was ripe?
 
Peyton Sage
 
00:18AM
Sage and her Men halted, weapons still up, as scopes and light also illuminated their options, three caves, she looked to the woman, a nod, as she spoke very little to she could verify and acclimate to the clues, the air in the Cave itself, the absorption rate of certain details. Her eyes held a warmth of smile to Randall, and then to the others, as she murmured ” I can check the perimeters of where we currently are, against which way we can go….there are three options, and yes…I think the imagery means something. Did you see those claw marks? Someone was trying to get out…and maybe the gems in the cave, caused a greedy soul….so what all was it we have to look for? Follow the clues and words carefully.” She exhaled slowly, thinking, of course scouting out the area they now stood in. She was damn good at her job, and the tenacity she had to see this all through? Shone clearly. Like a beacon, she snapped the delicate honeyed fingertips of her right forefinger and thumb, and a spiral of fire illuminated it a bit more. She looked to the three entrances/exits. Fuck! This wasn’t gonna be easy, nor good. ” Um, tell me more about what ALL you have found” Sage always relied on pertinent information firstly(e)
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:22AM
“We have to get out slowly or you will get as sick as I am…” She grumpily murmurs to Sage. “Birdy doesn’t mind it though. There was a puzzle too…”
 
Peyton Sage
 
00:24AM
“What did the puzzle say, I need to know precisely and exactly” she murmured thoughtfully, yet candidly to the woman. “Need oxygen?” She then looked to Randall “Water?”(e)
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:25AM
“If you got blood, it would be of great help… Uhhh, Randall read the puzzle better than I. I can’t think while sick. Ugh.” She sighs.
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:26AM
Once more he had reread his notes that he took. “Eye left, path of wisdom. Eye right, path of valor. And that the walls get greedy. Is all we know… besides the ascending too fast thing.” He said before shaking his head. “No thank you. But,…. I guess we just go left?” He asked. Staring at his reflection in each stalagmites just in case that was a hint.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
00:28AM
As Sage’s finger’s snapped, showing a gust of light, the caves did light up, only to show that there was a steeper passage down, somewhat obscuring the possible visual of what may lie ahead. The only indicator, the only probable indicator was the text that was provided for them. The gems, however also seemed like a slight setback. Something that almost drew their attention. Perhaps it was a fool’s gold? Or indeed there was something about these stalactite and stalagmite formations, that seemed odd. Something that curved under strange geological and gravitational properties. And indeed, Sasuke spoke the truth, as it was noticeable, that whilst exploring the slightly diagonally positioned room, as they ascended, a slight sensation of nausea was felt, as to oppose the ease, that was felt, when descending. Why was that, was slightly unknown, but no filtration systems or technologies of their knowledge seemed not to work. However a kind gesture of hydration and perhaps some help with respiratory systems was offered by the inquiring woman. The idea of heading to the left one of the three paths was sounded. Will they go with Randall’s idea? Will they move onward with this one of the three lines?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:29AM
“You two decide, I’ll follow…” She holds her head. “I have absolutely no plans at all…”
 
Peyton Sage
 
00:40AM
” One can choose to be greedy, and take that from which we are in….yet to escape with it? Seems unlikely. Knowledge will be the savior of those whom have traversed here and made it…the eye? Something may be watching us…..-her senses heightened, she pulled a blood pack from her pack against the slender slope of her spine, and handed it off to Sasuke ” Sip it slowly though, the waves of nausea can make you even more ill, and cause dehydration through vomitting” she crouched down, looking towards the pathway that had been illuminated by the fire upon her fingertips. Weapon slung to her back, yet flash light held as well…under her left arm for the moment. “Valor means, to give thy own for another. Or to learn, without taking, or without disturbing.” She still pondered the beauty of the chimes, that seemed to call out to her, like a Siren of the Seas. ” Choose wisely Randall” she murmured softly adjusting her mask then, and proffering two masks to either of them. Her voice changing slightly as she raised the mas. ” Do or die” Randall knew what was at stake….(e)
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:42AM
“Thank you…” Mumbles as she takes a sip and then another one. Slowly and small sips. She hands it back to Sage. She lets them talk it out. Hard choices to make. If it was her, she’d go down wisdom like Randall suggested earlier but valor is a good one too.
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:44AM
“Ya know Peyton…..” he peered back at her. “It’s times like theses I wish you didn’t come along for the jobs…. especially now.” He said reaching over to rub her stomach before bearing his torch and his boot knife that said woman had gifted him. Using both to carefully scan the left passage and enter before deeming it clear and safe for the others.
 
Cave walls [DM]
 
00:48AM
The caves waited patiently for them to decide. And indeed, that was not an easy decision. Seeking trough the three lines of the poem. Seeking the meaning between the three ways before them. To pick the right one? To choose the most suitable for them to pass. The one most likely for them to find the survivors? And most importantly, to reach them in time? Sasuke was safe to ingest the blood, however heeding Sage’s warning was wise, nnlt due to the caverns, but simple biology. Wisdom and Valor indeed were picked as the most suitable options, while one was hidden in shadows from them. A quite poetic statement. A passage hidden to a blind eye. One thing, however did appear once more. Soft sound of chimes. This time twice. Whatever that would mean. And oddly, they did not come from the crystal formations, but from around. Solemnly and silently. It was then, when Randall made the move, and carefully he tried to pass downwards the steep passage. However it was steep, and it was moist. And it took only moments, before Randal simply vanished in the tricky, slippery slope. It seemed that a decision was a one way trip. The best decision may be to follow, for god only knows what would happen if they were left alone into the unknown. Randall could feel moist air gushing against his face, and for a moment it was dark, before a soft, violet and yellow glow began to appear around him. What he felt in his palm, was… A plant?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
00:48AM
^Player leaves them to NPC Sass as she has to go for a long afk^
 
^Actually, a magical force snatches Sass away because it might take a long time^
 
Randall Wayne
 
00:52AM
“What the fu-“ and he was gone. His torch twirling in the air for a bit in a comical manner before falling down that same slope. Randall made sure to raise his head and used his limbs to not stop, but at least slow his descent. The glow about him did cause an eyebrow to raise. As well as lift the plant to his gaze to examine the piece of flora that somehow ended up in his hand.
 
Peyton Sage
 
00:59AM
Sage picked up a canteen, shaking the fresh water within, delicate fingertips hovered over the opening, and she sprayed the mantles of each entrance, looking for mud or dirt covered runes, words, poems..any litany of words. Peyton was always prepared, an “Original”….she was one of the many ‘best of the bests” so to speak. She wanted to laugh softly, hearing Randall. While delicate looking? She was a natural born leader and commander. Yet Randall was too, and had survery the terrain. Sage looked about to see if the water did the trick…alas? Randall had chosen, and Sage wouldn’t let him go down alone! She motioned for her Men, and tumbling down, down they were….the flora and fauna were as breathtaking as the beautiful colors and hues about it. The delicacy of life. All life was precious, including this “plant or plant wall” that seemed to surround them. Sage propelled her body as if free falling from sky diving, and slender, willowy arms held closely at her sides, as she reached out briefly to touch the plant. For a moment, it seemed her mind, melded and minted with it. There was no fear, no. Just a feathery touch. By the Gods, it was beautiful! She pondered when their faall would end, as she’d prefer to land on booted feet, or something soft. “Easy does it, Randall….you know who’s the best” she said teasingly, laughed and felt like a parachute was one her, and called out ” Enjoy the ride down baby”(e)
 
The aspect of flesh and mind. Path of wisdom. [DM]
 
01:04AM
Grown in certain forced ethereal state, somewhat surreal, as the moment of Randall’s disappearance had drawn Sassy to a slight state of shock, the nature of this… location, indeed did pass her trough what seemed to be the wall itself. This was bad. This was indeed bad. Meanwhile, As Randall sat up and examined the plant, he witnessed, that the item was glowing with soft, pink and yellow hues. It was then, when the cave, in diameter of at least one four hundred feet was leading far, slightly curving downwards. All of the walls were grown wit plants, in most strange manner. The ground was curved as well. And seemed, that to matter where the plants grew, the leaves were falling always downwards. There were no waterfalls. And long vines crossed the passage at some points. Something was stalking the man, as his entrance was loud. Something yet unknown, but surely, present and very likely of local origin. A scaly skin brushed against one leaf, whilst above Randall’s head a pale creature hid beneath the glowing leaves as well. Since the plant life was so iridescent, it was hard ti pinpoint, what exactly was eyeing the man, and… How many of those things were there… Indeed, as Sage did a more gracious landing, it became quite apparent. Wherever they were, it was a location of strange properties and breathtaking beauty. While the plants muffled the echo, iridescent birds flew in the middle of the tunnel, turning time to time, as if deciding which portion of the wall… Ground? Ceiling? Whichever side they chose to face. Shall they wait and rest? Was it safe for them to rest? The four party members were at least at one spot, however they had lost a party member. In a most inconspicuous manner as well…
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:15AM
Randall smiled a bit at the plant. He can’t recall seeing one like it. But first he took his fingers to give it a flick. Irritating the pores to see if it expelled any toxic aromas. But it was indeed pretty. Tucking it into his hair for the time being. But he felt that leaf shift in the nearby and abouve him. So which is why in his crouched position, he caught Peyton within his arms instead of letting her hit the ground. Letting her use him to both soften and silence her landing. But Randall still couldn’t look above him without moving. And the slightest movement could very well disturb whatever creature is present. And that’s where Sage’s position in his arms came to play as she could very much see in her current state. Leaning in to whisper into her ear. “There’s somethin’ in ‘ere….. in the plants…… where is it….” but he would also think it within his head should she use her ability to read his mind instead.
 
Peyton Sage
 
01:17AM
Mayhem and Marcus, landed on bended knee and foot, both rather large Men, looked up, weapons drawn, mask(s) on. They searched for their Leader, Sage..who seemed to be free falling like an ethereal being, as she was…and as if she was craddled by a leaf. She lay at the bottom, on her back, and her breathing, softly labored, soon adjusted. Those senses heightened, she KNEW, felt…”eyes” upon them, just like she had mentioned earlier to Randall, that the “eyes” may mean a creature or something that watched them.. Multiple or not. Were they friendly’s? Foe’s? One could only guess for now. Sage rolled to the smooth plane of her stomach, her uniform strangely intact and somewhat clean. Dusting herself off, she drew her weapons..and then something, somehow, told her to placate this interior. Put away or sling to her back, her weapon(s)…she glanced about with that sapphiric gaze, smokey lashes kissed to cheekbones high, as she basically circled in her steps….and seeing the raw, savage beauty of the lace, yet feeling something was out there…she looked for Randall and the others, a single fingertip to those petal soft lips as she murmured ” Shhhh, something is watching us, not a singular…more than one” she paused, moving a step or two towards the beautiful lit flora and fauna, and drawing it outwards, to conceal herself with. Hide till you find the clues or whatever is after you? ” Do NOT harm the plant life” she called out, yet like a chameleon she now was(e)
 
Thanks to Randall’s arms, her landing had gone smoother than expected, and she had voiced and acknowledged the same issues he did, nodding (e)
 
The aspect of flesh and mind. Path of wisdom. [DM]
 
01:24AM
The flora was not equipped with poisonous nature. at least the one, which Randall had touched. However, seeing one of the two movements, Randall was well equipped to sense that this location had some aggressive fauna, possibly stalking them. Sage completed the observation with the statement of there being more than one of the creatures, whatever they may be. Possibly nearing in as they spoke. Looking for an ambush opportunity. Oh… They knew their location due to the very first fall of the party. Question now was. Who was more hidden and more in danger. One thing may appear later, that the disadvantage of ascendance may be still very present, and seeing the beast moving freely moments ago way above their heads, meant that the beasts, local to this environment had grown accustomed to the caused nausea. Which may explain the immunity of pigeons. Them being the native species of this location, possibly. Then again, chime… This time three times, softly echoed within the plants, as they sent a slight wave of light. Then the birds stopped singing. There was an eerie silence. It may be a good time to figure out a tactic to fight or flee. To flee, keeping their disadvantage in mind. To fight keeping it in mind. And worst of it all, so far, they knew not what they were facing, and how many of them were there… What will they do?
 
Peyton Sage
 
01:34AM
Sage whispered to Randall, motioning him over to her, to conceal himself momentarily…as they hatched a plan. No poison…came from the plant life, yet she did notice the chime of the bells, three times. Could it have reference to the three tunnels? Three choices? Or which one they followed…such as greedy, knowledge or Valor? Sage voted for Valor, as per her norm, if they tried to flee? The may be killed on the ascension upwards, hence the claw marks. If they fought? They could be killed, yet would die with honor and Valor…trying to save others. ” We have to make a choice babe…flee or fight, and you know I vote for the later. We have enough weaponry…and I can utilize some Psionic powers, movements, and weaponry…to tackle whatever these things are” she readied her weapons, and called on her Psionic powers to connect with the beasts, whatever they were. Pick Randall, choose now” (e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:38AM
Three chimes…. what could that mean? Whatever it was he simply turned to Peyton. Raising his blade slightly to suggest risking the possibilities of fighting their way through whatever creatures were present. “They’re most likely large lizard like beings…. like basilisks…. but that can give the chance that they are poisonous….” he said as he laid beside the woman. Carefully listening to her suggestion before nodding. “F-Fine… fine…. just…. be careful, okay? And let me stand up first just in case…” he had whispered back. Leaning over to place a quick kiss on the woman’s cheek before moving his hands in a push up position. Waiting for Sage to nod to signal him and with that, he would quickly rise. Using his enhanced sense of hearing and feeling to sense vibrations, sounds, and any other form of disturbance. His knife at the ready and his left hand opened. Keeping hsi stance while he glanced about.
 
The aspect of flesh and mind. Path of wisdom. [DM]
 
01:41AM
As they were retreating slightly to speak, their location was eyed. In the glimmering fauna, being the strange beings, unfit to fully merge with the nature, there were gleaming eyes just meters behind them. A third beast, descending from their left. It’s green scaly skin slid trough the leaves, barely differing from the leaves themselves, except for the fact that the beast did not show any bio-luminescence. And then it leaped, aiming towards one of the man, that seemed to be less prepared, letting out a roar of a puma. The scaly beasts resembled large cats, but with a more ferocious manner. An ambush was successful, as the jaw was only moments away from ripping the man’s throat out. Four more beasts emerged, running in from theirs sides, but not from the front. Each gleaming in their respective color. Perhaps there was a slight meaning to it? Oh yes, there was, as the crimson beast let out a slight spark of flame from it’s skin, lighting up, as the attack was initiated. There were only moments to act.
 
Peyton Sage
 
01:47AM
Sage lightly brushed his hand, as he stood up to go, to initiate contact, and the fight or flight they were now in. Quickly she followed suit, trim turn of dainty ankle and booted foot, and she grasped her gun, the scope in sensory position, glowing blue ammunition , bullets…of sunlight and silver, mixed with nitrate.Deadly to Vampires as well as most creatures, and Peyton was one hell of a shot, proficient in aim and calculation(s). She went back to back with Randall. circling, moving slowly, prepared…daggers within easy reach, aligned those toned thighs. Sage riddled two of the beasts with those bullets, lock and load…and she twirled the gun aslight, as she let herself reload, and dropped to a roll, moving out of the onslaught and attack…she insured Randall was safe, and reloaded, began rapid fire at the creatures again, as she grasped the blade with her other hand, prepared to draw blood in any way she could..yet mentally? She was trying to communicate with them as well, and spoke to them..” Attack us now, and die. Allow us to go, and we leave in peace or you in pieces” she whispered…keep firing till I get an answer from these things, Randall”(e)
 
Peyton Sage
 
01:53AM
Sage had the abilities as a Demi-Goddess to give life abilities back to anything so harmed, or near death, and she truly wanted to live and let live…..she had the healing abilities for these creatures, if they chose to see the honor and Valor in she, Randall, and her men. If they didn’t? Shoot to kill, for there’d be no other way out(e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
01:57AM
As soon as the first beast leapt towards him, Randall would fall back and Thrust that boot knife of his into the creatures presumable neck. Deep enough to reach bone and with a twist? A sickening pop. Severing the spine. Kicking it off the dead body Randall hopped back to his feet before withdrawing the pistol on his left hip. A .45 caliber pistol modified by him personally. Loading in a cartridge that was marked by blue tape before firing at the Red reptile like panther. They were not bullets, no. But tranquilizers. The needle sharp enough to pierce a dragons scales as some may know about. And they were powerful enough to bring one down. As usual he fired two rounds into each beast. He was accurate with sidearms but he wasn’t a complete deadeye. Most like one or two of the bullets would miss. But the tranqs were more effective than bullets.
 
The aspect of flesh and mind. Path of wisdom. [DM]
 
02:02AM
As there was only moment to act, one of Sage’s men fell lifeless, as the beast regurgitated poison. Meanwhile a beast of copper and a beast of lightning properties were hit, one fatally wounded, as they did not hold true dragon scale. The other emitting a surge of shock, stunning the local area of any living creature that may be present. However the strangest thing that may appear was when Sage would attempt the said communication. All the while Randall successfully made a skilled attack, towards the red cat, but noy without a raging out lash of flames towards his hand, that may result in some form of burns. The other beast was also shot, and just like the previous counterpart, was wounded in fatal matter, falling on the ground heavily, and slowly dying. Returning to Sage, she did run into trouble now. For there were no words coming from the beast, but as a metal capability was attempted, the walls of the cave began to twist for her sickeningly. Perhaps it was from the attempt to communicate with an incomprehensible mind, or perhaps there was something more to it than it just being a material entity. It only grew worse, as Sage’s pupils could witness the bullets turning into butterflies, and forming paths of petals, that shone into the sun, forming in the center of the cave. A different curse. One that might have been avoided was at foot.
 
For you see, Randall may very well know. Dreamscape was not what one may perceive as a reality. For the mind bent in strange concepts, that went trough the perception of the existent, nonexistent, possible impossible beasts peripheral vision of the cursed landscape of forbidden ascendance over and over again, gaining vision of entities flying outside a colored box of multiple paradigms, inaccessible to one dimensional beings. In other words, this attempt would greatly stun Sage for a while. It was up to Randall to act now, while the three beasts were preoccupied, two with their wounds, and one with the victim, which it dragged away. leaving Randall with stunned demigod, her lackey and possibly a scar. They had a chance to escape. But how long until they recuperate?
 
Peyton Sage
 
02:12AM
Reconditioning and healing was easier for Sage, and she’d nurture this chance encounter and adventure, and find out precisely what and where it was. For now? It was time to escape, they had a chance, and it was up to her to utilize the tech lines, draw them upwards and out of the cave, although their injuries may pain them. She faced Randall, tying the lines around them both, looking up at him, as the ringing in her ears couldn’t stop…she shook her head, senses were off a wee bit, and she mouthed ” we go together, you pull us up….do whatever is needed” and the struggle fight in totality, was on…(e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
02:24AM
The fire certainly singed his hand but due to the durability of his gloves he would only be left with first degree burns. However Randall took a moment to take everything in and look about his party members. Sage was in a form of shock, one of her men were wounded, the other deceased. But once he saw the corpse being dragged away, an audible growl could be heard from the man. Dropping his .45 and switching to his second sidearm which was a Mateba revolver that had the same variable capabilities. However Randall loaded Hollow points. And with a quuck motion, he shot each and every creature, dead or alive, in the head with pinpoint accuracy. Only one of the tranquilized ones would be spared due to him running out of bullets. But Randall simply grabbed some extra rope off his belt and tied the beast up. First it’s jaw, then it’s limbs. Leaving it there for the time being. Dragging the corpse back over to his partner, Randall gently shook Sage’s shoulder. “P-Peyton! Baby, you okay?”
 
Mind walls [DM]
 
02:26AM
It slowly became more noticeable to Randall as well. A recognizable presence of nonsensical and almost ridiculing hallucination like formation. So far the quest seemed quite realistic, and at this point it was hard to understand when they entered the dreamscape. Was it at the very beginning? Was it at the cylinder room? The one of three passages? When? And even worse? How do they get out from this hellhole? And why was it so dormant up until now? Did the demi-gods presence changed it? Did god like powers had a certain resonance? Whilst trying to attain the realistic, well as realistic as it seemed before stance, the instability finally had shown for itself. Did Sage look into herself and that self looked back at her? A wave of blooming hands appeared from the upper location of the cave. Something Randall had experienced before in a certain flat. What indeed was going on? This was insane… This was maddening! This was no path of wisdom, no not at all… At this point the woman may come back to, but at this point what she witnessed, and what was going on may become only that much more inseparable. The cavern was pulsing, it was breathing, it was dead. Alive, alive alive dead….. Dead! no… What was it? Who was it… The plants withered and bloomed and withered and bloomed. Faces of Randalls and Sages appeared on blooming blossoms and leaves, only to grow old, have their teeth fallen out, and rotting into nothingness, only to be born a new.
 
The nature of a dreamscape was finally revealed, no matter how well it was hidden within wonder, there were things that revealed the clockwork of the horrific workings. Sickening scent was swapped with a scent of linden over and over and over again, as rain of torn off palms, sown together by joints to resemble lame birds, fell down from up and up from down. It was a meta-chaos. A place no mortal being should be. Correction, no being should be. A dream in process of creation and reforming. A mind of awakening, be it Randall’s possibility of realization, Sage’s gaze within oneself, or even something worse. Then everything froze. Just like that, all the shaping cave froze twisted. The hands froze mid flight. The plants with faces froze mid blooming and withering. The dead beasts, now formed to no recognition, had frozen in a spectacle of innards mid flight. A wave of palms on the left side, black as void, frozen. All had stopped a moment, leaving the two of them in a moment of breath. One last time the chime sounded.
 
And then it Happened…
 
“MOTHER!!!”
 
A bone chilling shriek came from the small opening, deformed, but still resembling a passage. Something was coming. And it was coming for them. There was a deformed passage before them, with twisted limbs, frozen rock solid, frozen in time. The very aspect of physical understanding broken. Shall they traverse onward? Shall they stand towards the unknown menace, that had this tremendous blood lust? Or shall they try and find an unforeseen way? With everything lost, all that they understood.
 
What?
 
Will?
 
They?
 
Do?
 
Peyton Sage
 
03:19AM
With her regenerative healing factor, training, and psychological properties, the ‘Original” used her capabilities known as Darkness Manipulation and Energy Absoprtion to aide both she and Randall, as well as Mayhem who made it with them. She looked Randall’s wounds over quickly, and knew he did not need her to give him restoration properties and blood, and so she lifted both small hands….delicate wave in the air around them, and a colorless bubble or sanctuary surrounded them and anything within range, just like the FaE Wars….which would give her time to assess the area, breathe, find out all their possible exits, WHICH there should have been one, and she’d call upon her Uncle, loathe as she was to do so, Hades, God of Hell and Mental Fuck you Overs, himself! The ring Randall wore, hummed and reverberated in color, as she whispered her words in an almost hushed prayer….her mind closed off to all save for Randall, her familial lineage and capabilities, and whatever the bloody hell was out for their blood! She spoke to Randall, but it was as if it was in slow motion ” G..G..Ge….Get theeee we..weapon…weapons…read…y. ” she held her hands to the smooth flat plane of her stomach, the babes! Delicate, sultry and lean she was, yet she was with child or children. She shook, violently briefly, looking at Randall…and then silently reached for the crystal about her neck, fingertips strumming alongst it, as soft lips moved silently in word. The vampiric use of magic and the dark arts was well underway. Peyton was pulling out no stops…from either parts of her soul, as she fought with all her might, strength…reality or illusion be damned! Her last force adapted at this time, alongst with the others, was Haemopotent Replication. This allowed the user to use the
 
Peyton Sage
 
03:19AM
special abilities of others using the subject’s blood as a medium either by touching, ingesting or simply being near it. This can be temporary or permanent, possibly depending on the amount of blood utilized. (e)
 
he dome would proffer temporal protection, as it had during the War, from toxins, death, and totality of destruction.
 
*the dome (e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
03:29AM
And show was he to ignore the woman? His hatchet was upstairs so his silver bastard sword would do. Equipping it into his right hand and resting the blade over his right shoulder while his left hand was ready with his mateba. Loaded with hollow points for the time being. He had a general idea of what may be coming. And right now? Those victims he was suppose to rescue were out of mind. He just needed to get the newly pregnant woman out of the damned place. “I’m ready, Sage….. and again.. if you get yourself killed? I’ll personally throw out those damn presents….. they weren’t cheap, ya know!” And so, he set his footing and stance.
 
Xondrarrud, the windged lich [DM]
 
03:33AM
Oh yes… The death was coming. A creature of pure terror. Xondarrud, the winged lich, a scourge of flesh, denier of gods, ridicule of life and defiler of oaths. A beast that was yet to roar, slammed trough the opening, as the stone remains remained in stasis, a strange property to remain in this frozen land. It wasn’t natural. The partially rotten flesh of the beast was housing powerful, binding ornaments. It’s breath slightly poured from it’s wretched jaws, as it spilled on the plants, and as soon as the vibrating air touched them, they resumed their insane motion. This was clear. This beast could resume this insane, unstable motion with it’s breath alone. This indeed was it. The final frontier. The key of this nightmare. The beast to wake them up. Who cared about the lost cave dwellers? Who cared about the reward. This was all about them getting out of this place. This was all about Randall and Sage surviving! Sage’s spells indeed weren’t limited at this point, only the location and mental abilities were bound to fail, as there was no continuity. There was no reason. Between the sown palms, the transfixing faces, and frozen butterflies. The six eyed beast crawled, as it’s rotten wings spread across, letting out a thunderous roar.
 
It appeared that for a brief moment they stood still. There always was a key, and Randall knew it. There was a key somewhere in these places. But for now… The roar focused into a breath, that made the land itself change. And right before their eyes, the broken faces of Sage and Randall turned into million birds, that came upon like a cloud of angry wasps, forming into blade sharp petals. It was beautiful, it was surreal. It was dangerous. As roar resisted, so did the land exponentially grew more unstable and dangerous. There may be no use of shields soon, as the land itself began to act like a water. They may have to swap location, perhaps find a location of advantage.
 
Peyton Sage
 
03:44AM
“Randall..have you seen th..this ty..type of creature before?” If he had knowledge and hadn’t imparted it, with all she’d thrown at this mirage of paradise and hell? There’d be hell to pay! ” There has to be a reason, a key to this” she murmured…and she felt the sickness of it all, threaten the lives within her womb, as the tiny being jumped, which it was far too early to do so! For the first time, Peyton looked afraid. Never for herself, no. For Randall and the babes? Indeed. She screamed out for Hades once more, to show himself…bring a reign of fire and hell down on this beast….need she call every aunt and uncle she had? ” We…we need to move…see if we can keep our…..our…. canopy on a floating piece of whatever the hell this is…until we reach solidity” Sage used Psionic Energy Conversion…which allowed her to absorb psychic energy and turn it into a weapon of sonic blast, aimed directly at the creature…..that would kill it, or buy them more time. Allow Randall to help her gain an advantage, find a key, or talisman or something to aide them out of this mess. ” I love you!”(e)
 
Thunder rolled, and lightening struck….fire plumes eroded, and Hades was higher up from his vantage point, watching, waiting, for fuck’s sake…his favored niece and sister to the Oracle of Delphi! What now? He’d insert himself soon enough, but for now, only Sage and Randall if he looked up…would know he was anywhere about(e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
03:48AM
Ramadan immediately began looking around for any form of exit or entrance. They certainly did need a proper place to make their stand. “The pedestal room….” he said before ducking out of habit while the dozens of birds but thankfully to Peyton’s shield, they were protected from the winged creatures. Now continuing with his suggestion. “Peyton… do you ‘ave any robe? O-Or climbin’ gear? Let’s get the fuck outta this hole and up to where the sunlight is visible. If it’s aint sunset yet, but moonlight will do…” as for her question he thought for a bit. “Signs point to a powerful wraith of sorts… ain’t exactly sure of the specifics however….”
 
Peyton Sage
 
03:49AM
Sage had given Randall grappling hooks and lines earlier…the equipment for climbing , ascension or descent. He had all the tools proverbially at his fingertips(e)
 
Xondrarrud, the windged lich [DM]
 
03:53AM
The last lackey of Sage was ripped apart, reformed, regrown, twisted inside out, and give two heads, before twisting them to go in between the man’s naked cheeks. This was the fate of one, who may stand directly at this monstrosity. The anchor of a derailed dreamscape. There was a passage back trough the twisted tunnels, that appeared to have gained normal laws of gravity, at the very least, but it felt lessened, time to time wishing to pull them to one of the sides. A fiddly area, indeed. Indeed. A location of center of a thought. The dream of the source. You see… Dreamscape had a mind, that had the imagination grow amok. The down was now up and up was no down, as sun shone upon them from the twisting tunnel, leading to a source of light, moving in slow motion. An escape? A solution? Light? Light. The beast clawed upwards like a demonic beast towards the two heroes descending/ascending into the light…. into the abyss… into nothingness. Into everything! What was wasn’t and what is will always be! Clawing and roaring in anger and agony the undying beast followed them like a scourge, while they were passing trough the subjective reality as thick as water, making their hair’s flow. Where will they find themselves?
 
Randall Wayne
 
04:01AM
Realizing he already had such equipment he was about to climb up from where they came however if the Lich was in said path? Randall would take the risk of the room that had the unstable gravity. Anywhere was most likely better than here. It was two confined, and the flora and fauna could be manipulated to whatever the powerful being wished.
 
Peyton Sage
 
04:11AM
Sage compelled the stationary canopy that protected them thus far, to continue moving in gravitational pull, any which way that Randall so moved. She sat down on that firm little ass, knowing that she’d regenerate both Mayhem and Marcus one day, for shit…they were as she! She had thrown a bloody arsenal at the Lich….from sonic blasts aimed directly at and for it…to fire and magic, Lightening and talisman, gifted from her Uncle, Hades himself! She had utilized mental capabilities, Psionic Energy and Manipulation to change things, all of it! Rapidly she began to load her weapons, checking what gear they had, and she looked to Randall ” Up is down and down is up…nothing is as it appears, and it seems immune to everything ever known” she paused….”perhaps we swim down, using gravitational pull if I can start a whirlwind tunnel….and use the grappling hooks to latch on and the lines? Or do we go up?” Together, they could do this…and she relied on him, and vice versa. “It has to have a weakness, everything does. Including, you and I…” and in truth….there was little that could normally stop the little half breed, with her genealogy, and also a being from the birth, Original time, of Earth, other dimensions, portals and such. ” I know we need to make a move, non?” She lifted to hasty stance. Sore, bruised, and who knew what else, for she failed to check herself..and dizzying, nauseous, this all could be.(e)
 
Xondrarrud, the windged lich [DM]
 
04:16AM
The image now was was of grand proportions. As the Randall was falling upwards, the dreamscape cracked from rippling effects of the will and pure vivid destruction. A world that is both real and imaginary, shattered among the dreams of escapism. The very essence of this vivid term. The plants crisped away, the long passage slowly filled with light, as the lich burned with raging hatred of tremendous fear. The vessel. The vessel was near! This however, did bring disadvantage to the beast as well, as the instability was influencing it’s flight path, freezing the aggressive landscape, and twirling the beast quite a bit. The six eyes filled with fear. This… This wasn’t supposed to happen. Xondarrud was supposed to control this place. How come a puny demi-god managed to crack this beautiful dream of it’s? How was that possible? And him… Randall Wayne… A shriek filled the unstable matter, real and surreal, continuously trying to heal itself. Indeed, this was an epicenter of elemental chaos itself. As the words came from their lips. As they stood together. A whisper… A whisper echoed trough the dreamscape. Why? What was it? A roar of elemental fury, combined with all was prepared in pure rage with the dragons inhaled breath, to desolate all, Them, it. All that matters. All that is! If Xondrarrud will perish, so will they!
 
Peyton Sage
 
04:26AM
Sage heard the soft, warm, yet alien voice…echo in her sweet mind’s eye. The Lich had seemed to know Randall, or at least exhibit a great amount of hatred for the Hunter, as well as marking Sage for the same fate…and yet…there it was. She knew what she had to do, and she looked back at Randall…” Do you trust me, love?” she murmured, about to burst that canopy and let the beast close….her eyes held an oceanic grandeur, as sooty lashes halo’ed their doe like depths…” Honor, loyalty, and trust…isn’t that what we both agreed too, together?” She smiled a bit, unsure if this was her last breath to save him, or if they’d both perish and it was simply a caustic dream….yet without word, she mouthed a few words of adoration for Randall….their unborn twins….and then? It was time ti kill,escape, and in all actuality? Sage struggled with killing, death….she was a “savior” of sorts, to the under dog…to the many…save for a few that groomed themselves for her bequeathing their demise….and now? Air swirled around her, those glossy black curls, a riotous tangle of scented sandalwood and jasmine….and she grasped a liine, a grappling hook thrown up and at the beast, landing upon something, perhaps a weak spot, beneath any potential scales….and she climbed her way up, inching along, and she flailed at the Lich….scrambling to reach beneath his lungs, within his chest, nails of her own had turned to polished razors, sharp and deadly… and she struggled to pull out a key or the support they so needed…hearing the voice remind her of a gift….(e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
04:32AM
“Wait, who!?” The man said aloud amidst the chaos before turning his head to Peyton. Gazing at her chest. No, he wasn’t gawking but her chest was literally glowing! And that voice in his head began to whisper. Under the lungs. He was scared to hurt her but remembered this was both reality and not reality. So once he reached in, his hand would most likely morph into her as he carefully searched for the key he seemed. Withdrawing his hand from her and making sure she was okay before turning to her. “What…. y-yeah I trust you, but how’s not the-“ But then the bubble literally burst, and stood there in shock as she began digging into the Lich dragon’s body. Looking tobhsi hand to see what this key was.
 
Xondrarrud, the windged lich [DM]
 
04:34AM
A beam of peerless death was upon them. It seemed that nothing would stop it. It was it’s world! It’s land! It’s creation! No one! NO ONE! The wings released four, and then eight wings, as there was only light. Scourging light of pure creation and reformation. Nothing will save them! NOTHING! This was it. Death was upon them Death was imminent. Screams of all those that this beast had lured with the pigeons echoed. All of the wills that had manifested to sustain this temple. All will be unleashed upon the two. THEY WILL DIE!
 
Peyton Sage
 
04:39AM
Sage grasped the staff….and struggling to stay alive, as the Lich would dive hard, weave, turn, twirl…and she was clinging to life, scarcely able to hold on, when she took a leap of faith per say..and the staff held to her right hand, as she brought it down locking it with Mel….the battle staff would rattle, shake…but yes! It had connected, and Sage felt herself falling, falling, falling….as the illusion began to shatter. Long lashes coveted her delicate features, as her eyes closed slowly, and for a brief moment in time, there was a peaceful look about the petite woman of battle(e)
 
Randall Wayne
 
04:41AM
And so, the mighty staff known as Mel was within his hands. Twirling with his hands after sheathing his weapons. That’s when it clicked. That’s what Peyton was digging for inside the Lich! However she held another component to that battle staff he held. Without any form of communication he had simply locked his item with hers. Watching in curiosity at the effects.
 
Xondrarrud, the windged lich [DM]
 
04:42AM
Then there was light… And silence….
 
 
So peaceful…
 
Listen…
 
As the light turned to dark, reddish hue of eyelids, a stone hard floor could be felt by the two. Along with the aching scars of battle. Chirps of birds would chirp way above their heads, as a morning sun was washing upon them, in an yet unknown location.
 
Epilogue [DM]
 
04:56AM
If their eyes opened the first noticeable thing would be a fat lizard eyeing them. Presumably the original owner of the footprints, Randall was first to discover. The two, Sage and Randall could find themselves in the cylinder room. Only difference being the lack of the claw riddled path and staffs in their hands. And… A man… Dressed in explorers outfit, eyeing the two with pure hatred in his eyes. “M… Mother promised… She promised…” He coughed out dark vile liquid, filling his last breaths with foul choice for words. “Live under the illusion. Sooner or later, you will rot. And there is nothing that you can do about it.” Breathing heavily, gurgling. Loosing the precious blood. Loosing the life. This was the explorer they have saved. Perhaps this was the first successful mission of sorts in a while. Technically… But as to what was the last whisper? And what where these anomalies? Where do they go from here?
 
Randall Wayne
 
05:09AM
A loud groan would be emitted from the man as he laid on the cold stone floor. “My…. fuckin’ everythin’ hurts…” he grumbled. His forearms raising slightly while his eyes slowly opened. Blinking at the large lizard he was about to open his mouth before someone else did. The explorer. And Randall never knew such a firey hate until now. But he let the man speak his vile words before he began coughing up a bile just as bad. Randall would slowly reach for his pistol, cock back the hammer and point it at the man. Before emptying every single round in the cylinder in the explorer and dropping the gun. Necessary? Nope. Overkill? Maybe. Did it provide catharsis? Definitely. Letting his gun drop to the floor Randall continued to lay there for a good minute. Reaching over and grabbing the lizard before it scurried off and simply petting it. Feeding it some sunflower seeds in his packbeifre remembering he didn’t go into that cave alone. “P-Peyton!? Sage!? Sage where are you!?” He called out, looking around for the woman.
 
Peyton Sage
 
05:18AM
Laying against the cold, stone floor, surrounded in a halo of dark ringlets, spiraled…was the delicate femininity, yet deadly wrath known as Peyton Sage. It looked as if she scarcely breathed. The wicked hatred had been almost all consuming. If it hadn’t been for that soft whisper, voice…they’d both be dead. The illusion of what Randall did, and what Sage had forced herself willingly to give up potentially, her life…to end this monstrosity and hatred of an ultimate means. There was no saving the “explorer”, for his fate had been sealed since his unholy birth. It had been a ruse. A most beautiful, gloriously imagined, ruse. She remembered a sense of falling, falling, falling…and yet an overwhelming sentiment of peace. Lovely eyes wrought to a closure beneath lashes, long. Bruises, bloodied lips, perhaps from her only pearly whites biting them, as she struggled with the Lich….who knew such a tiny yet curvaceous woman of petite means, could fight so hard, utilize strength of body, mind, soul….survive, despite whom and what she was? Yet there was a slight lift of her chest, each honeyed breath drawn inwards. Her mind was at a stage of wisdom, knowledge, and surreal peace unknown. Did she want to awaken? Her gear, weapons, lay about her. In the distance, she heard her name, and yet…remained briefly, motionless. She felt like she was floating on a sea of sheer perfection, delicate waves lapping at that sultry flesh. Tranquility. Sanctuary. Yet a voice calling in the distance to her….kept her afloat (e)
 
Epilogue [DM]
 
05:22AM
?????????EVENT “The Temples of Shattered Dreamscapes: Utterances of Light and Shadow.” Has concluded. Log and summary will be available in week’s time! Any continuation will be added to summary as well! Thank you!?????????
 
Randall Wayne
 
05:32AM
Eventually he would spot the vampiric equivalent of sleeping beauty not to far from him. Rolling into a crawl like position and making his way over to her. However as soon as soon as he out pressure on his right arm, Randall winced and fell onto his side. “Oh somethin’ ain’t right….. oh dear FUCK somethin’ ain’t right….” the man said through gritted teeth. Well, there was his injury from the whole endeavor. His right hand bleeding a slight from under his glove. But still he continued to drag himself over. Checking the vampires oulsebwould be useless as she barely as one so he first set his ear against her chest, then her stomach. She was breathing. Alive. “P-Peyton… I-I’m gonna need you to wake up baby…. P-Please wake up…. c-c’mon….” he couldn’t keep her down hear. And ascending would be suicide water taht miasma was still there. So he went to his last resort. Withdrawing a portal coin and flicking it into the air. And with a brief flash, both him, Peyton, and that unlucky chubby lizard was gone.
 
(And Thank YOU for hosting such an event! An Excellent DM! Bravo!)
0 Comments

Leave a reply

84 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar