Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
Last Updated October 21, 2017
The following Terms of Service and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) apply to your use of the website at www.rolepages.com (“RolePages”), which is the property of PebbleArt, Inc. (“The Company,” “we,” “us”). You agree, by creating one or more accounts on RolePages, to abide by the Terms set forth herein.
These Terms act as a legal contract between you and PebbleArt, Inc. If you do not agree with anything found in the Terms, do not use RolePages.
You must be age 13 or older to create an account on www.rolepages.com. By the act of creating an account, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age.
The word “member” applies to any person who has created an account on RolePages.
The Company shall have no liability for any member’s activities. You are responsible for all of your actions and for all content you post in public or in private on this website.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your account and delete some or all of your content if we determine that you have violated any of our rules.
All materials posted to RolePages.com are subject to use by the owners and operators of the site for promotion of RolePages.com and the interests of its parent company PebbelArt Inc. as well as any projects, materials, products, services, or organizations derived from, developed with, built upon, or including said materials posted to the site and its communications channels.
You agree not to:
- Stalk, harass or abuse any other member(s).
- Use any personal information you learn, deliberately or otherwise, about another member(s) in any way that is harmful or illegal.
- Post any content containing child pornography to RolePages.
- Post any content that depicts or contains the following subjects: rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar illegal content.
- Post any content that would be considered to constitute materials which are pornography, which contain nudity, or which are adult in nature.
- Post advertising anywhere that members are allowed to post, including but not limited to blogs, forums and chat rooms.
- Engage in disruptive behavior. Examples include, but are not limited to, repeatedly interrupting chat with or repeatedly posting irrelevant, obscene or other such content (“flooding” or “spamming”).
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of RolePages.
- Help, facilitate or allow any third party to violate or attempt to violate any of the stipulations herein.
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of RolePages.
In addition you agree not to post, send in messages or email, or use in anyway, material which:
- Contains anything such as a virus or worm or other harmful technology or content.
- Contains altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing,” or is misleading or illegal, or promotes illegal activities.
- Is hateful or discriminatory toward any person or group of people, regardless of whether they are member(s) of RolePages.
- Is defamatory, libelous, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or group of people, regardless of whether they are member(s) of RolePages.
- Reveals personal information about any other member(s).
- Impersonates another member.
- Interferes with the proper working of RolePages in any way.
Your use of RolePages is at your own risk. The Company has no responsibility for any acts or behaviors by members. Nothing posted on this site or in any type of communications has been authenticated or verified by the Company. You agree to hold the Company harmless for any damages or injury incurred by you as a result of your use of RolePages.